Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (22 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Dzeko: "Sono infuriato con il Wolsburg,non stanno mantendendo le promesse,mi era stato chiesto di rimanere un altro anno,ho rifiutato il Milan che mi ha cercato anche quest'anno e con lui la Juventus che mi sta cercando con insistenza ma i miei dirigenti non prendono in considerazione la loro proposta,a me dicono che il patto dello scorso anno non vale perchè sono cambiati allenatore e dirigente.Io voglio giocare in una squadra importante e la Juve è l'opzione migliore,questo l'ho detto.Il Bayern? no,voglio cambiare campionato,se non posso decidere quando andare via almeno non possono impedirmi di rifiutare offerte che non mi stimolano!Mi auguro che entro il 31 agosto si trovi una soluzione"

• I'm angry at Wolfsburg, they are not keeping their promise, they asked me to stay last season, I turned down Milan, who were also interested in me this year along with Juventus who have shown a real keen interest.

• Wolfsburg said that the agreement that was made last season doesn't count because there is new management and coaches

• I want to play in an important squad and Juventus is the best option

• Bayern, No I want to change championship

• I hope by Aug 31 i can find a solution

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We'll probably end up getting him.

Diego plus 20M Euros.

That takes away our EU spot, the immediate transfer payment for a portion of the Poulsen deal, along with the ability to purchase another winger. After this, we'll probably focus on the LB spot and a cheap CM option, calling the market closed.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
At this point of mercato if our board is really desperate to let go of Diego, I hope atleast we get Dzeko in return and go for an extra winger.

Just don't throw him away for 16mil. (otherwise Henry V2)

Looking forward to see how Marotta handles this situation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
that's what it looks like.

And if so, then you have to ask yourself: is a system based on wingers and a team of wingers consisting of Pepe, Martinez, Lanzafame and DC any improvement over the past two years?

In response, you'd immediately say to yourself "no" before opening up a bottle of whisky and loading up your Sig Sauer P226.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
If they really want Diego then they should give us Dzeko in exchange, Marotta should be playing hard ball with them

why should we pay them for a player thats massively overpriced, they want a 10mil discount on Diego but wont budge when it comes to selling one of there own

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
And if so, then you have to ask yourself: is a system based on wingers and a team of wingers consisting of Pepe, Martinez, Lanzafame and DC any improvement over the past two years?

In response, you'd immediately say to yourself "no" before opening up a bottle of whisky and loading up your Sig Sauer P226.
:lol2:

You know Andy? At this point i'm beginning to think it would've been easier just to buy a couple good fullbacks one or 2 good CM/AM, Dzeko (without losing Diego or bringing someone like VDV on loan if we use Diego) and give it another shot with the diamond.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

You know Andy? At this point i'm beginning to think it would've been easier just to buy a couple good fullbacks one or 2 good CM/AM, Dzeko (without losing Diego or bringing someone like VDV on loan if we use Diego) and give it another shot with the diamond.
I tend to agree but hey, what do I know. Everyone loves the straight 4-4-2 so they should be happy when we can't change to any other system.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Yeah, what do we know? Adapting a system to the players you have and analyzing which one would work better and would require less effort/transfer activity is just so fucking retarded man.

Seriously, why do we even insists with this failure of approach when we all know that straight 4-4-2 with no flexibility, creativity and no surprise factor is the shit?

Remember the 4-4-2 is IN Juventus DNA afterall.

:agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You forgot that we still have Sali.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)