Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (68 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why was brazil knocked out? :sergio: , he had a poor season but imo still shoulda gotten a call up , he would relieved pressure from kaka during the WC. Plus diego can't get marked out he;s too good.

gay! I don't want balo to go there.
He did get marked out last season...very easily which is why he did not excel. That and the fact our team sucked which benji makes a good point below...but still, neither of you are giving me any reason as to what makes him untouchable.
If we play like a team with eleven players this season, not only relying on Diego, there will be no problem as he has shown time and time again he can escape his mark and our opposition will realize there is no point in marking Diego anymore.

2nd part Dunga is a retard, so your point holds no water.
I am not saying Diego is not good...I am arguing that so many here say he is untouchable or unsellable....what about him makes him either of those two?

Give me some evidence because from what I saw last season to what you two are saying then give me a 48 goals in two season Dzeko and say good bye to Diego. Use Gio and Dp in that role for this season then hit the market next year if necessary to find this so called service that our strikers will need.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And to clarify my side...I don't want to see Diego go completely, but if that is what it takes to get Dzeko then I would be ok. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I like diego and all and think he is good.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
And to clarify my side...I don't want to see Diego go completely, but if that is what it takes to get Dzeko then I would be ok. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I like diego and all and think he is good.
what makes dzeko so great that u would risk losing a complete maestro?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
What if teams man-mark the hell out of Diego again this season? Then who is going to feed Dzeko? You're point still holds no water...if he was like Kaka he would be with his national team...but he isn't.
1- we had a very bad season, football is a team game, and he can't play alone.

2- he was not with his national team obviously because of that bad season. At the end it was Dunga's choice and I don't consider him as a coach with a "good taste".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He did get marked out last season...very easily which is why he did not excel. That and the fact our team sucked which benji makes a good point below...but still, neither of you are giving me any reason as to what makes him untouchable.

I am not saying Diego is not good...I am arguing that so many here say he is untouchable or unsellable....what about him makes him either of those two?

Give me some evidence because from what I saw last season to what you two are saying then give me a 48 goals in two season Dzeko and say good bye to Diego. Use Gio and Dp in that role for this season then hit the market next year if necessary to find this so called service that our strikers will need.
what makes dzeko so great that u would risk losing a complete maestro?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Give me some evidence that Dzeko will surly continue scoring that amount of goals for us in Serie A and he's worth losing everything for and spending over 40 odds mil.

I know he's good and all and certainly would like to have him here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Give me some evidence that Dzeko will surly continue scoring that amount of goals for us in Serie A and he's worth losing everything for and spending over 40 odds mil.

I know he's good and all and certainly would like to have him here.
What makes you think that Diego will be successful this year? He wasn't last year...even when we played in his two "comfortable" formations....and this year....going to a 442 which is the farthest thing from what Diego excels in...still, I see it as risky when Dzeko can do a hell of a lot more for us than a few "ooohs and ahhhs" from a brazilian with the occasional assist.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
48 is a big number...a very big number split between 2 seasons.
06'- 33 Apps , 13 goals
08'- 30 , 13
09'- 21, 12 goals
10' (juve) - 25 , 5
seems like decent goal amounts for a maestro , and he'll be playing more uptop this time so lorn knows he will score more. At the end of the day diego is proven, these aren't even counting assist btw.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have a good attacking RB, looking for a good LB now and another decent winger and for God sakes if tiago stays and plays like he did for portugal and ath madrid then there is your service for Dzeko along with creative players like Gio/DP and if you throw trez right there next to him then you have a massive attacking team without Diego needed.

I don't see what the problem is here...we are building a team that can function together not around one player (Diego)....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
06'- 33 Apps , 13 goals
08'- 30 , 13
09'- 21, 12 goals
10' (juve) - 25 , 5
seems like decent goal amounts for a maestro , and he'll be playing more uptop this time so lorn knows he will score more. At the end of the day diego is proven, these aren't even counting assist btw.
And Dzeko isn't proven?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko has scored 107 goals in 240 games....and most of those goals have come in the second half of those 240 games....so he is clearly realizing his potential and taking advantage of it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2003-2005: 48 games, 8 goals
2005-2007: 72 games, 28 goals
2007-Present: 120 games, 71 goals.

Can you imagine the next 2 seasons if he keeps that trend?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Dzeko has scored 107 goals in 240 games....and most of those goals have come in the second half of those 240 games....so he is clearly realizing his potential and taking advantage of it.
great. now I would plat money for that. not diego. if he came we would only be stronger, :alen:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Dude, are you serious? Pay anything.. sell Diego, because Dzeko will magically create chances for himself? Better yet.. have TIAGO create the chances? :lol:

I'd love Dzeko here, but you're going a bit overboard, Hus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
great. now I would plat money for that. not diego. if he came we would only be stronger, :alen:
I know we would be stronger, but we won't be anything close if we keep using Amauri while Dp, Trez, and IQ are injuredoff and on all season.
Dude, are you serious? Pay anything.. sell Diego, because Dzeko will magically create chances for himself? Better yet.. have TIAGO create the chances? :lol:

I'd love Dzeko here, but you're going a bit overboard, Hus.
You have not been keeping up with my posts I guess, Ken. Not even close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)