Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (17 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Goal reported 9 mins ago that Huntelaar just landed at Manchester airport....fucking go to city so they will leave Dzeko alone.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No one has answered my question. Why is Diego so "untouchable"? I don't see it...
he's like kaka , a player a team is built around. Also he could grow to become a legend . Dismiss the fact that he is techinically gifted, and you still have his creativity. Who is going to feed dzeko ? melo? uh not so much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he's like kaka , a player a team is built around. Also he could grow to become a legend . Dismiss the fact that he is techinically gifted, and you still have his creativity. Who is going to feed dzeko ? melo? uh not so much.
What if teams man-mark the hell out of Diego again this season? Then who is going to feed Dzeko? You're point still holds no water...if he was like Kaka he would be with his national team...but he isn't.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
What if teams man-mark the hell out of Diego again this season? Then who is going to feed Dzeko? You're point still holds no water...if he was like Kaka he would be with his national team...but he isn't.
why was brazil knocked out? :sergio: , he had a poor season but imo still shoulda gotten a call up , he would relieved pressure from kaka during the WC. Plus diego can't get marked out he;s too good.

I think they want 2 strikers...both balo and hunter now? so no torres or dzeko for them?
gay! I don't want balo to go there.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If we play like a team with eleven players this season, not only relying on Diego, there will be no problem as he has shown time and time again he can escape his mark and our opposition will realize there is no point in marking Diego anymore.

2nd part Dunga is a retard, so your point holds no water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)