Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Bayern and especially Uli are full of shite, as always.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 03:55 ----------

By the way, I heard they're selling number 10 Dzeko jerseys in the official Juve store in Turin. Rumor or what?
Probably just rumour, I went there last week and no sign of Dzeko, unless they put it just now.
Most likely BS anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Me too. Fuck em. They have Tevez, and Aguero. It's enough that they stole both Aguero and Dzeko from us :andy2: :( :mad: :ferocious

However, if we get Suarez next season (after losing out on JoJo, and Liverpool failing to qualify for the CL yet again), I'll be ok :klin:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Me too. $#@! em. They have Tevez, and Aguero. It's enough that they stole both Aguero and Dzeko from us :andy2: :( :mad: :ferocious

However, if we get Suarez next season (after losing out on JoJo, and Liverpool failing to qualify for the CL yet again), I'll be ok :klin:
Suarez would be so fucking ace,We can lure him here, he likes his Bigmac's! He went to the McDonalds after every Ajax home game for one of those!
But Luis would need a faster player then Dzeko to make it work. Suarez is not a wingman type of player who gives crosses for Dzeko to bang them in.

Preet will kill me now tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)