Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I said the same to him last night, how in earth would he know that.

All things points the other way.
why would he pennypinch, if he can just spend 30 mil ?

You think he'll consider those 10 mil more important then having the striker training half the summer with the team allready ?

why would marotta care ?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
why would he pennypinch, if he can just spend 30 mil ?

You think he'll consider those 10 mil more important then having the striker training half the summer with the team allready ?

why would marotta care ?
Because he'd rather sign 2/3 average players than a Quality one, because he don't like to " overpay", he wants to sign the players on his terms, he isn't a great negociator ....

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
asamoah pogba and isla are average ?
Pogba is all potential right now, and we had him for free because of Raoila.

Asamoah will be a great player for us, never ever i criticised this move.

Isla is good player coming of season ending injury playing in a position in wich we are the most set and we did overpay for him.

And none of this players mentionned above are WC players and none of them adresses our biggest need which is finishing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba is all potential right now, and we had him for free because of Raoila.

Asamoah will be a great player for us, never ever i criticised this move.

Isla is good player coming of season ending injury playing in a position in wich we are the most set and we did overpay for him.

And none of this players mentionned above are WC players and none of them adresses our biggest need which is finishing.
You underrate isla, but thats not a problem since half the forum does

Also, according to half the forum, we desperatly needed a solution for the lwb option, wich seems to be asamoah, who is terrific there

marotta spread the risk, pretty much everything he signed seems to fit in perfectly

Let me ask you something , what will it bring us if we do sign an extra striker ?

serie a ? we are undefeated champions and our team only got better. serie a wont be the issue, giovinco, vucinic, matri, thats good enough

championsleague ? it we wont progress that much further to recuperate an extra 30 mil on a striker

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Walcott to City looking imminent..I think this could open a move for Dzeko..

Also there were some twitter rumors involving a swap deal b/w Walcott and Dzeko.Its most likely BS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)