Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You underrate isla, but thats not a problem since half the forum does

Also, according to half the forum, we desperatly needed a solution for the lwb option, wich seems to be asamoah, who is terrific there

marotta spread the risk, pretty much everything he signed seems to fit in perfectly

Let me ask you something , what will it bring us if we do sign an extra striker ?

serie a ? we are undefeated champions and our team only got better. serie a wont be the issue, giovinco, vucinic, matri, thats good enough

championsleague ? it we wont progress that much further to recuperate an extra 30 mil on a striker
So what, we can win Serie A playing Borriello upfront, and just because we aren't contenders for the CL, we should not sign a WC striker ???

A WC striker who could very much be the difference between being elilminated from the group stages and reaching the semis.

It was clear to a blind person that are biggest weakness last year was the striker departement, what did Marotta do to adress that ?? nothing.

He decided to overpay for a couple of players instead of adressing that hole. And because of that this Mercato is deemed a failure till now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
So what, we can win Serie A playing Borriello upfront, and just because we aren't contenders for the CL, we should not sign a WC striker ???

A WC striker who could very much be the difference between being elilminated from the group stages and reaching the semis.

It was clear to a blind person that are biggest weakness last year was the striker departement, what did Marotta do to adress that ?? nothing.

He decided to overpay for a couple of players instead of adressing that hole. And because of that this Mercato is deemed a failure till now.
At this point i doubt we could get a WC player, we need an upgrade in our attacking department and in Marotta

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Dear Football Gods.

I call on you to save Juventus from this terrible idea of signing Nicklas Bendtner.

The gods know, that Juventus in many years now have been going thru hardship. Both on field and off field. The Scudetto last season seemed to be the breaking point. Sadly our GM has decided to sign this 'lack of talent'-scum called Nicklas.

We now fear we are entering a period of Secco like misery.

So dear Gods have mercy on Juventus and with devine powers let Bendtner fail his medical.

Then with the power you have been given, let Mancini and Dzeko understand, that it is meant to be for Dzeko in Turin. Let Mancini fax Marotta an offer he can't refuse - loan with option to buy.

Thank you so much for understanding

Yours Truly, Maddy

P.s. If you can't handle it, then at least give us Dzeko in January.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Dear Football Gods.

I call on you to save Juventus from this terrible idea of signing Nicklas Bendtner.

The gods know, that Juventus in many years now have been going thru hardship. Both on field and off field. The Scudetto last season seemed to be the breaking point. Sadly our GM has decided to sign this 'lack of talent'-scum called Nicklas.

We now fear we are entering a period of Secco like misery.

So dear Gods have mercy on Juventus and with devine powers let Bendtner fail his medical.

Then with the power you have been given, let Mancini and Dzeko understand, that it is meant to be for Dzeko in Turin. Let Mancini fax Marotta an offer he can't refuse - loan with option to buy.

Thank you so much for understanding

Yours Truly, Maddy

P.s. If you can't handle it, then at least give us Dzeko in January.
We already become atheist in football religion since 2007. Football Gods abandoned us in 2006. :shifty::D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So many thousand posts wasted in vain in this thread, i told you we never had a realistic chance for him, not with that salary, not with Marotta trying to sign him...
we didnt even make an offical bd to begin with...
O well, at least, by next summer, hopefully, you will know better...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So many thousand posts wasted in vain in this thread, i told you we never had a realistic chance for him, not with that salary, not with Marotta trying to sign him...
we didnt even make an offical bd to begin with...
O well, at least, by next summer, hopefully, you will know better...
History has proven you right once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)