Edgar (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
he should rightfully expect to play in most games, he is a class above conte tach and the rest
but when he got back from his ban the season started and the situation was a bit different than usual, yet he demand to play

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
I was just considering whether I would follow him myself... :undecide:
It would shake my faith aswell, but I don't think that I would stop supporting Juve unless Ferrara, Zamby, Nedved, Brighi, and Davids left.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
but when he got back from his ban the season started and the situation was a bit different than usual, yet he demand to play
I don't think he 'demanded' to play exactly, but being on the bench for so many games would hardly satisfy ANY world class player, including Davids

Zane

Aug 28, 2002
Possible Pros (if Davids leaves)

i) Won't have to worry about a player who has lost his heart in playing for Juve

ii) More money in coffers

Possible Cons

i) After Zidane, our midfield losses even more flair and zest

ii) He'll probably start flourishing in the Roma midfield (much to our chagrin), becomes the final piece in Roma's puzzle and the Giallarossi starts bossing Serie A (and the CL for that matter)

iii) We'll possibly get Lima whom I don't think would be half as good as Davids anyway

Any others you guys can think of ?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Damn right he is. And we still wanna sell him?!
Lets put one thing clear... Juve don't want to sell Davids, HE wants to go...
Now, havind this in mind, I always have believe that if a player doesn't want to play whit a club and he is not happy, he has to go, period.
What we would get if Davids stays is a unhappy player, who doesn't want to play whit us, and may not give 100% in our games...
However, I don't like the fact that we are going to sell him to Roma, I would sell him in Spain or England , but no in Italy... but Roma will be so...
Now, if Davids goes, he have to get a decent substitude.
If Davids stays, he has to stays coz he wants to stay, no becouse Juve and Roma didn't agree.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This comes at a bad time (again). If Moggi and co could make up their minds a little sooner, given he wants to go, they could have sold him earlier and gotten some cover. Like with Zidane, it wasn't a last moment sale.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    True, but whether we keep him or sell him, it will be a gamble.

if he's gone, we lose a lot, and roma gain all that and some more.

or he will play shit there as well, and we got another 20 mill quid

if we keep him we risk him playing shit, and getting himself sent off, or he and Lippi kiss and make up, and they live happily forever after....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Davids is most likely to leave for England IMO if the opportunity comes along he'll leave to the Island like most Dutch players and I might follow him...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    if he dosen't leave for roma this season if he ever leaves my guess is when he will go to arsenal probably for vieira of henry....

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Pittbul is one of the best midfilder in the world!!!
    If he really wants to go they do not have to allow him to go in a conpetitor team like Roma....

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
    Every night, I will prey to god that Davids won't leave us. Seeing him playing for another club (especially an English one) would shatter my heart into a million pieces.

Imo, he's FAR better than Vieira.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)