Edgar (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
There is no way that Arsenal is selling Vieira, he is playing extremely well, and he is their captain now. They are more likely to sell us Ljungberg, and I would be more happy with that, but still displeased.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
There is no way that Arsenal is selling Vieira, he is playing extremely well, and he is their captain now. They are more likely to sell us Ljungberg, and I would be more happy with that, but still displeased.
Ljunberg is alright, but certainly not enough for Davids.....maybe Freddie + Pires!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    All right PIRES!!! But i doubt Wenger'd sell a french player, Vieira OR Pires.... especially Vieira- he's a frog too dont forget.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Lijunberg would be great, but we already have Zambrotta, Camoransei and Nedved, and we don need anymore "old" (29) players....I think Camoranesi is good enough.

Juve needs to focus on gettin a playmaker! and keeping Davids.

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    True, but whether we keep him or sell him, it will be a gamble.

if he's gone, we lose a lot, and roma gain all that and some more.

or he will play shit there as well, and we got another 20 mill quid

if we keep him we risk him playing shit, and getting himself sent off, or he and Lippi kiss and make up, and they live happily forever after....

you better slowly calm down ,when you say you are in a bad mood instantly you reminds me that photo on the left ,below your name:D

i know in some few days latter you'll become Davidzless,and it's why you feel bad mood ,isn't it.:D

anyway take it easy man , juve 3-0 atalanta.:)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    pires is no spring chicken at 29 and he took quite a while to settle at highbury and probably will with us too.
    true, but im kinda sick and tired of hearing names like giannichedda, vieira, makelele, ljungberg, totti, samuel, etc linked to juve.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i was thinking johan micoud but judging from the way his teammates isolated him during the wc games maybe he has leprosy or something.....or maybe lousy social skills....

or maybe fabio liverani

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    09/19/2002. Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids has brushed aside reports that he had an agreement to join Roma by stating that he never spoke to the Giallorossi.

"There have been things said and written that are not true," he said. "But now I don't want to speak about it anymore.

"As you see I've remained here and my only task is to play for my team. I have never spoken with Fabio Capello or Francesco Sensi about my possible transfer to Rome."

That's more like Edgar, :thumb:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I don't know about you guyz but I'm not entirely convinced by this. its not as if he says that he wants to stay or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)