Edgar Davids (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wait for the third movie installment: APD: Alien vs. Predator vs. Destroyer, starring the old Bulldog himself.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Good idea opening Davids thread. He deserves it. This player was amazing. He was a complete central midfielder. A strong, tireless beast but at the same time excellent technique and ball control. I enjoyed watching him in action and was proud to have him at my club.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Underrated throughout his career if you ask me. Perhaps not by Juve fans though.
So true, back in high school, just when we lost to Milan in the final, I was arguing with my friends over Davids. People were actually saying he's not even better than Gattuso, he only knows how to run & tackle. When the truth is, there was probably never a more complete central midfielder than Davids. Very few people I knew acknowledged his true ability and could see beside he's sheer physical presence on the pitch.

Then again those same friends were saying Dida was better than Buffon, after that same final. :howler:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
the first time i watched Edgar was the Champions League Final vs us (juve)after the penatly miss and him joining Milan i would never of thought he would come to Juve and play the way he did. Fan favourite thats for sure Forza Davids!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good to see he gets this respect, If he ever talked something unpleasant about Juve, I am sure what everyone were going to say, just like Conte's case.. :disagree:

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
Good idea opening Davids thread. He deserves it. This player was amazing. He was a complete central midfielder. A strong, tireless beast but at the same time excellent technique and ball control. I enjoyed watching him in action and was proud to have him at my club.
I'm just glad I can still watch him live in action in the ArenA again :agree:

Too bad he just came back after being injured the entire first half of the season...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good to see he gets this respect, If he ever talked something unpleasant about Juve, I am sure what everyone were going to say, just like Conte's case.. :disagree:
No matter how much I respect Conte, you can't deny he was just being an ass with what he said after that game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No matter how much I respect Conte, you can't deny he was just being an ass with what he said after that game.
Maybe! But I wouldn't throw away what he has done to this club all those years for that comment, even if he was right or wrong. He is still a great legend for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)