Edgar Davids (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Davids :touched:

about the transfer, sometimes i don't understand our interest in him. We already have four forwards in the squad. I guess that means there will be changes in that department come summer time, because its not only the news but Gigli himself said we will be bringing in a forward in the summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Davids :touched:

about the transfer, sometimes i don't understand our interest in him. We already have four forwards in the squad. I guess that means there will be changes in that department come summer time, because its not only the news but Gigli himself said we will be bringing in a forward in the summer
I don't think it guarantees a change to current personnel. Most big teams in the Champions League carry 5 quality forwards. What it does say is that they don't plan to play Giovinco as a SS, but more likely as a winger or attacking mid.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Didnt know where to post this so....

Davids: I Was Proud To Be At Juventus

Ajax midfielder Edgar Davids has expressed his pride over having represented Juventus in the past...

an interview with TuttoSport, former Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids looked back on his time with Juventus and Inter, declaring that, while he felt he left Italy at the correct time, he savoured his spell in Turin, if not Milan.

"I spent just one year [at Inter] and it didn't go well, but I'm glad that I tried," related the 34-year-old.

"It's a shame that things went as they did, and so much happened.

"But Juventus? I want to be clear: I want to thank the fans. I had a great relationship with them, even at the tough moments."

Davids went on to relate his fiery relationship with Moggi, but insisted that his spell at the Old Lady was a positive one.

"I was always available and always did my best," he began.

"I don't think I did anything wrong there. Rather, I'm proud to have played in that great team, and I will be proud for as long as I live.

"Relegation? There was bitterness about that, but we are still proud to be juventinos."

Goal

LEGEND!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Someone posted highlights from some old Juve games, watching Davids play was the most interesting. In the game against Torino where we smashed them 5-0 he was sublime.

Davids is sure a true Juventus legend.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You've taken that too far. :D
I know.I killed it:p

Someone posted highlights from some old Juve games, watching Davids play was the most interesting. In the game against Torino where we smashed them 5-0 he was sublime.

Davids is sure a true Juventus legend.
Totally.Davids is probably one of most complete Post-1990 midfielders that the world saw.He could cross,dribble,pass,tackle..everything.Fantastic player to watch.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Didnt know where to post this so....

Davids: I Was Proud To Be At Juventus

Ajax midfielder Edgar Davids has expressed his pride over having represented Juventus in the past...

an interview with TuttoSport, former Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids looked back on his time with Juventus and Inter, declaring that, while he felt he left Italy at the correct time, he savoured his spell in Turin, if not Milan.

"I spent just one year [at Inter] and it didn't go well, but I'm glad that I tried," related the 34-year-old.

"It's a shame that things went as they did, and so much happened.

"But Juventus? I want to be clear: I want to thank the fans. I had a great relationship with them, even at the tough moments."

Davids went on to relate his fiery relationship with Moggi, but insisted that his spell at the Old Lady was a positive one.

"I was always available and always did my best," he began.

"I don't think I did anything wrong there. Rather, I'm proud to have played in that great team, and I will be proud for as long as I live.

"Relegation? There was bitterness about that, but we are still proud to be juventinos."

Goal

LEGEND!!!
Edgar :heart: La creme de la creme! :juvefan2:

May 22, 2007
If he is supposed to have recommended Huntelaar to us then he is really a Juventino through and through. And those words he said are great. He is certainly a fan favourite.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
have to say that davids was a tremendous player,dynamic,determined, forcefull and powerful. yet for all that the man has sublime skill that he utilised to great efffect for Juve,a modern great in every sense of the word

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
my 2nd favourite player after Ale...absolute legend....will always remember the way he completely owned Zidane in the 2 CL fixtures in 2002/2003....and great to see him encouraging other players to join Juve....Long Live the Pitbull!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah, what a partnership.. Can't reason to why he chose to join Inter, even after he had such a bond with Juve.
He first played for Milan,then Juve and after Inter, he just decided that there is no better club then Juventus!!!:p

Forza Pitbull ,hope he will shine some years at Ajax now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)