Edgar Davids (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
well the reason i asked was...well...um....all of a sudden u seem to acquire a davids avatar, and you mentioned a few times how scared you were that davids was injured, and that he was our midfield hub, and all that.....the sudden niceness just sort-of...well...blew me away.......
:dazed:

I had a Davids avatar before and if you haven't noticed I change avatars quite a lot of times so it's not Edgar for ever now :) And of course I'm scared if he's injured; he is back on the track this season, playing very well and is one of the most important players in the team, so ...

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
Bianconeri for the social problems. Before the beggining of the training, at the Comunale today there was an Unicef delegation, headed by Mr.Domenico Patania, President of the Regional Committee of Turin. The bianconeri received as a gift the “pigotte”, dolls made by children.

Edgar Davids was the player entrusted of receiving the gift: he received a “Pigotta” with his image, with glasses and plaits. The Dutch player, who has always been involved in helping people in need, gave his thanks and congratulations to the delegation, promoted for the spreading of vaccines among African children.

very good of him :) :angel:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
We should keep that doll under lock and key. If we aren't careful Inter could use it as a Voodoo doll.
:D

hey ian u see that progressive insurance ad where the customer does online voodoo??

and here's something else to cheer about:

Davids has the most successful tackles in the CL with 37 tackles, and an 80% success rate.

andriy husin is 2nd with 32 tackles, and a 78% success rate.

puyol of barca is 4th, and vieira is 8th, in front of gattuso...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++
Bianconeri for the social problems. Before the beggining of the training, at the Comunale today there was an Unicef delegation, headed by Mr.Domenico Patania, President of the Regional Committee of Turin. The bianconeri received as a gift the “pigotte”, dolls made by children.

Edgar Davids was the player entrusted of receiving the gift: he received a “Pigotta” with his image, with glasses and plaits. The Dutch player, who has always been involved in helping people in need, gave his thanks and congratulations to the delegation, promoted for the spreading of vaccines among African children.

very good of him :) :angel:
Respect! Very good action! We can be proud to have such a player!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
for edgar, the midfield is his castle..:irritate:and no one touches his princess (the ball) but him....
:nasty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)