Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I see someone is hard at work getting his post-count back.
yes. :D

hey oded !!

nice work!!!
thanks NeLLy

Good job in starting an Edgar Davids thread. He definitely deserves it.
thanks. i'm slightly afraid there is already Davids thread. but i started a new one cause no one is going to be back at an old one.

i think Edgar deserves a thread , he is one of the best dutch playera i had ever met...
dutch? of course. cross out this word and it's still true.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Juve came to Trondheim a few years ago to play Rosenborg in the CL. I skipped off to the hotel and met most of the players, got the autographs and stuff. :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
oh ok!!

we played rosenborg last year!!

cool! did they tag bodyguards along or what?
No, not last year, I think it was in 97. The first time I saw a couple of them walking down the hall in towels. I guess they might have a sauna there or something, dunno the hotel really. At that time there was a uniformed guy with them. But later on they came downstairs for lunch, I got the autographs from Zidane, Deschamps, Lippi, Birindelli, Mirkovic, Del Piero, Davids and Pessotto. :)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
give the guy a break. he has put out s wonderful collection.

Keep it up Camoranesi.
I'm not saying that it isn't a wonderful collection, it was simply a comment.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

No, not last year, I think it was in 97. The first time I saw a couple of them walking down the hall in towels. I guess they might have a sauna there or something, dunno the hotel really. At that time there was a uniformed guy with them. But later on they came downstairs for lunch, I got the autographs from Zidane, Deschamps, Lippi, Birindelli, Mirkovic, Del Piero, Davids and Pessotto. :)
funny how u got that smile there on every post after u told me u met juve ;)

we did play rosenborg tho didnt we? they were in our cl group last year with levekusen I think...

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

i envy u isn't strong enough to describe my feelings at the moment!:D

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Davids is a great workaholic in the pitch, but he really should get his personal problems in to shape!

What do Davids eye´s look like?

Answer: They are red and they have shaft´s in them! HAHAHA!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)