Edgar Davids (2 Viewers)

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I see someone is hard at work getting his post-count back.
    yes. :D

hey oded !!

nice work!!!
    thanks NeLLy

Good job in starting an Edgar Davids thread. He definitely deserves it.
    thanks. i'm slightly afraid there is already Davids thread. but i started a new one cause no one is going to be back at an old one.

i think Edgar deserves a thread , he is one of the best dutch playera i had ever met...
    dutch? of course. cross out this word and it's still true.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Juve came to Trondheim a few years ago to play Rosenborg in the CL. I skipped off to the hotel and met most of the players, got the autographs and stuff. :)

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Juve came to Trondheim a few years ago to play Rosenborg in the CL. I skipped off to the hotel and met most of the players, got the autographs and stuff. :)
    lucky you!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    oh ok!!

we played rosenborg last year!!

cool! did they tag bodyguards along or what?
    No, not last year, I think it was in 97. The first time I saw a couple of them walking down the hall in towels. I guess they might have a sauna there or something, dunno the hotel really. At that time there was a uniformed guy with them. But later on they came downstairs for lunch, I got the autographs from Zidane, Deschamps, Lippi, Birindelli, Mirkovic, Del Piero, Davids and Pessotto. :)

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
    give the guy a break. he has put out s wonderful collection.

Keep it up Camoranesi.
    I'm not saying that it isn't a wonderful collection, it was simply a comment.

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++

give the guy a break. he has put out s wonderful collection.

Keep it up Camoranesi.
    thanks jamaliano!

yes, i'll post more pictures, in another time.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

No, not last year, I think it was in 97. The first time I saw a couple of them walking down the hall in towels. I guess they might have a sauna there or something, dunno the hotel really. At that time there was a uniformed guy with them. But later on they came downstairs for lunch, I got the autographs from Zidane, Deschamps, Lippi, Birindelli, Mirkovic, Del Piero, Davids and Pessotto. :)
    funny how u got that smile there on every post after u told me u met juve ;)

we did play rosenborg tho didnt we? they were in our cl group last year with levekusen I think...

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002

i envy u isn't strong enough to describe my feelings at the moment!:D

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
    Davids is a great workaholic in the pitch, but he really should get his personal problems in to shape!

What do Davids eye´s look like?

Answer: They are red and they have shaft´s in them! HAHAHA!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)