Eden Hazard (4 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
blʘndu;3283322 said:
why bro? just read his bio, look at what he did at 17,18 years...it's amazing imo. and his skills, his successful dribblings per year ration (last year was 6 per match) is incredible. It's true it's ligue 1n not la liga but the kid has what it takes. He just needs a better team and a better coach and he's off for the stars :D..oh and belgium's squad is becoming a good competitive one too..
I know he'll become huge, he got all what it takes. IMO he'll became as good as CR if not better ( I used to like Ronaldo the winger, now he's just became a regular striker who just scores, no creativity no entairtainement) Hazard got amazing skills, great shot with both feet and he's a good passer, but Messi is something else the thing he does and makes it look so easy like you said it seems that he's just coasting these days and he still the best player in the world by miles.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Messi will never leave Barca. Who can afford to pay €120m+ anyway? Especially with FFP. That's a bit much even for the sheiks.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think it's the other way around, Ronaldo relies more on his speed than Messi does. Messi will still have the vision and passing skill when he inevitably loses pace.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ronaldo will outlast Messi as a player.
Don't agree at all. Ronaldo is a beast, so reliant on his physique, power and pace things that he will lose with age. Messi is more about technique and quickness in tight spaces.

Messi will still be an effective player no matter what age, can't say the same for Ronaldo.

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #49
    Messi needs to sleep without Xavi and Iniesta.
    yep..hazard carried lille almost on his own, messi without xavi is dead.

I know he'll become huge, he got all what it takes. IMO he'll became as good as CR if not better ( I used to like Ronaldo the winger, now he's just became a regular striker who just scores, no creativity no entairtainement) Hazard got amazing skills, great shot with both feet and he's a good passer, but Messi is something else the thing he does and makes it look so easy like you said it seems that he's just coasting these days and he still the best player in the world by miles.
    now about ronaldo, ronaldo the winger was phenomenal but mourinho instead of playing him up front next to benz he's playing him on the left, and he can't produce that much as he used to for united.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    blʘndu;3285721 said:

now about ronaldo, ronaldo the winger was phenomenal but mourinho instead of playing him up front next to benz he's playing him on the left, and he can't produce that much as he used to for united.
    I love Hazard and all, but what are you saying here? :D

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    I love Hazard and all, but what are you saying here? :D
    you think gervinho or sow decided more matches than him? hazard is the brain in that team, without him i'm sure that they would be an europa league team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    blʘndu;3288888 said:
    you think gervinho or sow decided more matches than him? hazard is the brain in that team, without him i'm sure that they would be an europa league team.
    Of course not, i was referring to your comparison with Messi.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    don't be afraid :p he doesn't have messi's speed but other than that he can do wonders, and as i said, this new team of belgium can push him higher than leo

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He doesn't have his amazing passing ability, nor his close control. The guy will be big for sure, one of the best in the world, but Messi is too much of a milestone. :D

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    blʘndu;3285721 said:

Sow was very important last term nonetheless. And I wouldn't say Hazard is completely on his own in this Lille team, even if he's obviously the most important player.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Thanks, but Hazard isn't favourite Belgian player, Kompany or Lukaku.

I missed you 2.

by the way, Real is pushing hard for Hazard it seems.
    that's what happens when you have a team full of talents...compared to us :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)