Eden Hazard (4 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
There's absolutely no way we're getting Hazard. Unless Marotta & Agnelli are willing to spend €40m+ it's never going to happen. Juventus needs to focus on younger, lesser known talents such as Martin, Kovacic and Belhanda.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
There's absolutely no way we're getting Hazard. Unless Marotta & Agnelli are willing to spend €40m+ it's never going to happen. Juventus needs to focus on younger, lesser known talents such as Martin, Kovacic and Belhanda.
U mad bro?
Definitely no. That was never our transfer strategy, it is a strategy of a "smaller" clubs. We need players who proved themselves on top level and Hazard is one like that.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But with this management Juve is never going to sign €30m+ players so very good young talent should be focused on.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
But with this management Juve is never going to sign €30m+ players so very good young talent should be focused on.
We will, don't worry. If we win something and get promotion to CL, higher transfer fees won't be a problem. Those young players that you mentioned are certainly not cheap, not proven, and have very big question mark over their performance on higher levels. Very risky transfers. They are for some clubs who could see their savior in them, give them a lot of time and space to adjust. We can't give them that. They must give their best from the first game. We need already complete players.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
And I suppose they just say: "Dream on" or they mock you :D

Hazard is great player but he needs a lot of playing at highest possible level, offering outstanding games all the time, winning this and that for seasons and seasons... and just then he can think of that he is being close to Messi. Right now he is still anonymous and very promising talent. He can't become Messi for just one or two good seasons.

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    You just need to watch his games and all your doubts are gone. He'll be kicking Messi's ass in a couple of years.
    he will..he has 3 extras than messi has atm: long shots, carring a small team by himself to glory and a better fizique

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    he is the best player at the moment but hazard, neymar and gotze are the future imo...get him, make him happy, built a squad next to him, get 2 frenchies too because they're awesome in the defence, get a ss as a replacement for dp and you're settled for 10 years

Nedvěd

As good as Hazard is, I doubt he can be as good as Messi, or Ronaldo. Those two, are G.O.A.Ts in the making, as cheese said, it's a joke how good they are. They score and create more goals than games, they are a level above anyone else. Hazard will become a very good player, world class, but not as good as Loe and Cristiano.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    donno if he can keep that will to play great in every match. I've seen a change in him in the last year..donno if someone else spotted it. No more runs, no more "messi never dives". when he has the ball he starts dribbling and scoring, when the opposite team has it, he doesn't give a damn, walking like he's out of the game. I don't see the passion he had when he was 20. I think that in 2 or 3 years if a 6 months injury hits him, he'll become a riquelme

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Messi is Level above Ronaldo ATM, and i'm a hater but that doesn't makes me delusional. So for Hazard to reach Ronaldo's level it's possible but to reach Messi's level i don't see it happening.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    why bro? just read his bio, look at what he did at 17,18 years...it's amazing imo. and his skills, his successful dribblings per year ration (last year was 6 per match) is incredible. It's true it's ligue 1n not la liga but the kid has what it takes. He just needs a better team and a better coach and he's off for the stars :D..oh and belgium's squad is becoming a good competitive one too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)