Eden Hazard (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Neither me or Nick were being serious. We were making fun of your typical English pundit, and their famous stereotype of all foreigners, being pansies, divers and cheats :D

Hazard is similar to Aguero in the sense, that both are not particularly tall players, but have amazing upper body strength. Very hard to shake them off the ball or outmuscle. They are stronger than they're given credit for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Neither me or Nick were being serious. We were making fun of your typical English pundit, and their famous stereotype of all foreigners, being pansies, divers and cheats :D

Hazard is similar to Aguero in the sense, that both are not particularly tall players, but have amazing upper body strength. Very hard to shake them off the ball or outmuscle. They are stronger than they're given credit for.
I think it's mostly hip/low back strength. If you look at the stronger, faster players in the game, that's where they are very muscular. Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good example of that, as is Aguero as you mentioned. More importantly, if you look at the EPL, you notice that a lot of conditioning is obviously going into that area. I suppose that's because the glutes play a major role in back and knee health. In a way, some football players are starting to look as if they could feature in the NFL.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
@Fred yeah I got that. ;) Although I understand why Hazard is dealing with his future this way I'm not very fond of it. I guess he's trying to get as much cash as possible. But I wouldn't feel that happy about it if I were a Lille fan even if I knew the day was coming. It's the same as with RVP, maybe he is just delivering Wenger and the board a message that they either push for gold or he leaves. Either way, I wouldn't find it very funny if I heard that for example Vidal was out hanging out and speaking fondly of other clubs. I know he is free to do what he wants but if he wants my respect, and others as well, he needs to make his deals cleaner. But I guess today's ego's are too big to see beyond themselves.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred yeah I got that. ;) Although I understand why Hazard is dealing with his future this way I'm not very fond of it. I guess he's trying to get as much cash as possible. But I wouldn't feel that happy about it if I were a Lille fan even if I knew the day was coming. It's the same as with RVP, maybe he is just delivering Wenger and the board a message that they either push for gold or he leaves. Either way, I wouldn't find it very funny if I heard that for example Vidal was out hanging out and speaking fondly of other clubs. I know he is free to do what he wants but if he wants my respect, and others as well, he needs to make his deals cleaner. But I guess today's ego's are too big to see beyond themselves.
Inevitable result of the amount of influence agents exert on footballers, especially the younger ones these days.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it's mostly hip/low back strength. If you look at the stronger, faster players in the game, that's where they are very muscular. Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good example of that, as is Aguero as you mentioned. More importantly, if you look at the EPL, you notice that a lot of conditioning is obviously going into that area. I suppose that's because the glutes play a major role in back and knee health. In a way, some football players are starting to look as if they could feature in the NFL.
It's all about the core, the key to not get injured :cool:

By the way, have you tried the kettlebell?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If you said that a few days ago, i would have replied "fvck you"

Since he's moving to Chelsea, i'd have to agree and share your sentiment. :sad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've started to dislike Hazard a lot lately. I hope he chokes.
I actually LOVE the way he trolled both Manure teams! I hope he chokes too....so that Marotta can get him 90% cheaper than Chelsea brought him for :klin:

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 01:11 ----------

LOOOOL!
Just look at that face and the title of the magazine! Gotta love it!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Apparently Chelsea is now pissed off at him as well. And at the moment refusing to confirm the deal, if I heard it correctly. A bit silly, it's only a matter of days / hours anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, but I'm interested. Problem is I train at home (I have weights up to 220 kg) and kettlebells are expensive..
Yes they are. I was lucky to find a 16 kg kettlebell for a very nice price but now I feel it is a bit light. When at the gym I snatch with a 24 kg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)