Ebola Outbreak (41 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Ebola Czar is proof in the pudding the current government is simply the worst ever. No infectious disease experience whatsoever, all big government rent-seeking experience. Plus they didn't fire the guys in charge of outbreaks at the CDC.

So here we go, Ocelot, Maddy, Soren, et cetera. I'd love to see you defend this one. But you can't, so stick to your own fucking government, and please don't ever come here.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #265
    Government plays a role in certain types of protection and defense, but this government is simply comical. We'd be better off without a government at the point, so maybe you're right.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Ebola rhymes with Enola... as in, the Enola Gay.

Maybe, the Japanese created the Ebola virus, and have been slowly manipulating it towards arrival on American shores, in a way that no one will suspect them. All this as revenge for the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima? They couldn't resist that one little joke thrown in by manipulating behind the scenes to have the name rhyme with Enola...

Thoughts?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    The Ebola Czar is proof in the pudding the current government is simply the worst ever. No infectious disease experience whatsoever, all big government rent-seeking experience. Plus they didn't fire the guys in charge of outbreaks at the CDC.

So here we go, Ocelot, Maddy, Soren, et cetera. I'd love to see you defend this one. But you can't, so stick to your own fucking government, and please don't ever come here.
    Have you stopped to consider this is all on purpose? Bringing the first victim here and moving the other ones around the country so it could spread? Maybe there's an agenda we don't know about? I got confirmation from friends in Texas that Martial law is in effect in some places over there.

I don't know what to believe, all i know is that it's getting scary as shit.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Have you stopped to consider this is all on purpose? Bringing the first victim here and moving the other ones around the country so it could spread? Maybe there's an agenda we don't know about? I got confirmation from friends in Texas that Martial law is in effect in some places over there.

I don't know what to believe, all i know is that it's getting scary as shit.
    My parents were in Dallas for a wedding last weekend. There's no martial law there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think we had a Bird Flu czar back in the day and maybe even an H1N1 czar. Those commie presidents sure like reminding us of their roots.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #271

I don't know what to believe, all i know is that it's getting scary as $#@!.
    It would serve as a perfect distraction, that is for sure. And indeed, they are taking steps to seemingly ensure it spreads by not halting flights from Liberia. That's like containment 101.

I haven't heard anything about martial law. Alex Jones would be on the scene if that happened, trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

My parents were in Dallas for a wedding last weekend. There's no martial law there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think we had a Bird Flu czar back in the day and maybe even an H1N1 czar. Those commie presidents sure like reminding us of their roots.
    But today, "Czar" is only synonomous with "rent-seeker". At least the czars actually did something.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    [mode/] Ebola was a self inflicted wound here stateside by the Dems. They will contain and say "look at what we did, we saved everyone now vote for us" and people will. [mode/Turk]

Period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)