Ebola Outbreak (36 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Excuse me but i was probably the first that said it the most times, how Ebola is a third world disease and has no chance in the first world, so its not "what greg said".

I think you should read more of my posts here, as i've put efford in trying to explain it has no chance, but is the second most lethal micro organism in history when reaching its virulent phase, wich is when we see symptoms

Am i afraid of a US epidemic ? Fuck no. But IF you contract the pathogen, you HAVE FUCKING 83% CHANCE OF FUCKING DYING BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT DIAGNOSE IT IN TIME.

for fucks sake

- - - Updated - - -

THis is exactly my point.

It wont give an epidemic, but look here, all the precautions in the world, and still got infected cause handeling the patient.

QUARANTINE. Eighter the guy dies in africa, or comes home healthy.
Zach mad because some didn't acknowledge he said something first. Settle son, settle.:D
:D

Yeah Zach, chill son. Didn't see you said it first.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Barging into neighbor's front doors in your CDC biohazard suit won't be the same this Halloween in Mountain View.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm sure it will spread. Mostly because we don't go to the doctor when we're sick. It's a culture thing. Folks will think they have the flu, go to work at the fast food restaurant, and BOOM Contagion.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    Or they will go to the ER and let all of their unsanitary habits run amok. I was in an ER a couple months ago for someone and there were kids everywhere in the waiting room touching basically everything in sight while the parents slouched around. Obviously the shit will spread, the CDC are simply not trying to cause a panic or they are simply idiots.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #113
    @grasswire: Dallas EMS crew that took U.S. #Ebola patient to the hospital has been isolated

- - - Updated - - -

They don't want a panic. But they should be releasing precautionary measures.
    No doubt, but they are a government agency after all. They are probably in COG mode now, the public be damned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)