Dušan Vlahović (12 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
This dude seems like the only guy that actually wants to win. He was hurrying everyone after each goal.

Hope he renews as we need to keep players with this kind of mentality.
It makes me feel a little better that his attitude remained this way despite these disaster seasons and the club trying to ship him out. It might be a precursor to better things in the future if he sticks with us. I could easily seem him captaining the club next season, if hr stays...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Watch Real Madrid lurking to get his signature in summer if they don't get Mbappe
Mbappe is signed, sealed and delivered. Will be announced after PSG exits CL. By the look of things, think announcement will be made after CL final.

Dusan is not good enough for Madrid right now. Still has a long way to go.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This dude seems like the only guy that actually wants to win. He was hurrying everyone after each goal.

Hope he renews as we need to keep players with this kind of mentality.
Reminder that this is the dude that Giuntoli begged Chelsea to take in exchange for lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Real Madrid lurking to get his signature in summer if they don't get Mbappe
Endrick, Mbappe along with their current attackers? No they'll settle on that and buy some full backs now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don't Lukaku and vlahovic have similar stats?
dusan much better in most per 90 minutes stats. lukaku is a slightly more accurate passer and better in aerial duels, other than that vlahovic offers more. he really turned his season around once he left his pubalgia behind

i have one issue with vlahovic: he should score the easy chances more consistently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)