Dušan Vlahović (9 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't quite get why he can't seem to get over the hump. He does well one game or two games but then falls back into a hole. I think he probably gets too emotional.
I don't get why we spend 90mil on a conventional #9 and then don't provide him service and expect him to play in the center circle with his back to goal while we defend. If the plan is to play that way then we shouldve spent significantly less money on scammacca.

He wasn't choking in front of goal when he arrived, no, that happened over a period of time in this team

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't get why we spend 90mil on a conventional #9 and then don't provide him service and expect him to play in the center circle with his back to goal while we defend. If the plan is to play that way then we shouldve spent significantly less money on scammacca.

He wasn't choking in front of goal when he arrived, no, that happened over a period of time in this team
Well yeah we don't at all play to his strengths.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It's so sad when you just know he will miss that PK. He really doesn't cope under pressure, any kind of pressure. Potential is there but I worry he doesn't have the mental strength to ever come anywhere close to it. Maybe you are right though, a shrink may be beneficial.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He needs to do better on penalties, but if he doesn't take penalties then who should?

We give this guy absolutely nothing in terms of service. Why the fuck would any forward want to join this club right now. We may as well be playing an extra midfielder and not have a CF at all.

And we sit on top of the table, how the fuck is this even possible when defenders and midfielders are winning games for us?

- - - Updated - - -

Well yeah we don't at all play to his strengths.
Or anyone else's for that matter.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He needs to do better on penalties, but if he doesn't take penalties then who should?

We give this guy absolutely nothing in terms of service. Why the fuck would any forward want to join this club right now. We may as well be playing an extra midfielder and not have a CF at all.

And we sit on top of the table, how the fuck is this even possible when defenders and midfielders are winning games for us?

- - - Updated - - -

Or anyone else's for that matter.
We are at the top because this is a joke of a league. We sit back every game and the teams in italy don't know how to attack. Simple as that.

Dusan was a goal machine when he got provided in fiorentina, here he barely go in the oponents box, and when he goes there is nobody to send a good ball.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Again he should have done better...considering he gets 1 chance every 90 mins. Was a good save though.
I'm pretty sure that's not the correct number. He simply misses way too much. And since he offers nothing else, it's playing with one man down if he doesn't score. People never run out of excuses for this guy it seems.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016

Seems like it happens to all new arrivals. Thats why i see no point in signing anyone until we solve the systemic issues

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
That rebound shot was way worse than the penalty shot btw :sergio:

It wasn't easy but as a 80m striker you should have buried it, imagine it's not league match but CL semifinal.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
His confidence is shot. Every time he scores a good goal you think that it might be a turning point for the better. But he seems to take one step forward and 2 steps backwards.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

his stats are actually very similar to those at fiorentina. we have the same player, minus some confidence (see penalties), fitness and service he's getting

for example his non penalty xg + expected assists were 0.48 for fiorentina over 3,5 seasons per 90min, 0.47 for juve. the same. progressive passes per 90min: 1.36 for fior, 1.67 for juve. progressive passes received: 6.99 vs 6.69. non penalty goals: 0.45 vs 0.46, again, the same. shots per 90min: 3.12 vs. 3.33, he shoots more at jj. shots on target per 90min: 1.09 vs 1.21, more at jj. goal per shots: 0.41 for fior, 0.38 here, a bit less clinical here, see penalties, still pretty close.

penalties for fiorentina: 12/13, jj: 3/6 in the league. biggest difference in all stats, both the efficiency and the amount of penalties.

somebody tell me why he wasn't operated yet for that pubalgia that has been nagging him for 2 seasons and then some already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)