Dušan Vlahović (28 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Needs to step up his game next time out as we will have to play a nearly perfect game to win against a Napoli whom will have VAR on standby owning them one.

… and when i mean game i am not referring to seeing more clapping, but to actually score and play better overall football.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Interesting that you have some hope left, we havent played good football in years, and I dont see it happen soon
I actually primarily meant to say Vlahovic himself might need to start playing better overall football if we want to stand a chance of getting all the points out of this one, that along with reducing his clapping per game ratio could turn out to be crucial for us. :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disappointing again.

He should just to hit the ball on the first touch whenever he is around the box. He's good at it and scored a lot of goals at Fiorentina that way. When he has time to think he often messes up.

He needs to watch videos of Osimhen on how to hold up the ball. He spends far too much time complaining about fouls and falling over. He has a big frame and needs to get used to the fact he isn't winning those free-kicks and instead position himself to protect the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)