Dušan Vlahović (157 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I am personally not the biggest fan. Never was. But he hits some balls that few strikers can hit. The offside shot that hit the post is Higuain level.

There is a scenario where he scores alot again.

For example, I prefer Zirkzee. But I don't think he can hit that same ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lmao even at his worst it was better than Dusan

2017-2018 Played 34Scored16 goals(Premier League)
2018-2019 Played 32Scored12 goals(Premier League)

this lukaku btw.

I'm team dusan btw hope he figures it out but yeah lets be honest
Thats ~180 minutes per goal, very similar to Vlaho's ratio last season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we hold him to the standards of Borriello and Matri, yeah, he had a good 2nd season. But he was nowhere near the level of Europes top attackers, decline was evident to everyone.

Scored 16 in the league, goal every 176 minutes. Thats a similar ratio to Vlahovic in 22/23, who scored 10 in the league, goal every 193 minutes.
He had 23 goals-4 assists in all comps. That is a good season for a striker in decline. Placing Higgy’s decline on Max is beyond stupid. His early decline was entirely due to his lack of professionalism as far as maintaining the physical fitness levels required to perform as he aged. He had a fantastic first season, a good second season, and then was shipped to Milan and was basically retirement level.

And lol at calling his second season Borriello or Matri level. Exaggerate much.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He had 23 goals-4 assists in all comps. That is a good season for a striker in decline. Placing Higgy’s decline on Max is beyond stupid. His early decline was entirely due to his lack of professionalism as far as maintaining the physical fitness levels required to perform as he aged. He had a fantastic first season, a good second season, and then was shipped to Milan and was basically retirement level.

And lol at calling his second season Borriello or Matri level. Exaggerate much.
Cool, we're already down from very good season to good season. Meet me at average and we're on the same page!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
vlahovic is not a good player, but a lot of the blame is allegri

vlahovic + milik + kean + chiesa combined has combined 11 goals this season. COMBINED

in comparison look at some of current top scorers in just league:

bellingham 11 goals
halaand 14 goals
salah 11 goals
lautaro 14 goals
kane 18 goals
guirassay 14 goals

allegri is embarrassing the attack.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cool, we're already down from very good season to good season. Meet me at average and we're on the same page!
I can edit it back if you desire. It was a very good season. He played a major part in the best Juventus goalscoring season in modern history. Dybala was our superstar then, and Mandzu was there as well. Higuain’s role that season was more than just scoring. It was a very good season for him.

But you go off, dude. As always. Higgy died so fast under Allegri. Sure thing :baus: :lol3:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Higuain has really never been any of our problems. Very underrated striker, Vlahovic isn’t even close to him. Way more technical, could score with both feet and his head, work rate wasn’t off either. Return on investment so far has been miles better with Higuain.
He used to get a lot of shit around here undeservedly because of his price, was a great player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Higuain has really never been any of our problems. Very underrated striker, Vlahovic isn’t even close to him. Way more technical, could score with both feet and his head, work rate wasn’t off either. Return on investment so far has been miles better with Higuain.
Higuain was fantastic for us. If we had a player like him leading the line we could probably win Serie A - our strikers are letting us down badly so far this season.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Look, we have to acknowledge that our play style also at minimum hinders all offense oriented players, especially those who are expected to create and score goals.

The team limited time on the ball during matches surely at minimum, creates even more psychological pressure on offensive players and goal scorers by pressuring them to immediately perform and succeed at their job whenever half chances are "miraculously" fell on them.

Because that's what happens with the way the team plays despite facing supposedly inferior teams like Monza.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Only chance to get rid of him, is to make him hang out with Pogba 24/7. maybe he’ll take some steroids, atleast he can’t get smaller balls

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 132)