Dušan Vlahović (29 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
just check serie a stats: juventus has the same number of passes in the final third than roma, only 7 (seven) passes less into the box than roma. juve has more shots, higher xg, more crosses into the area, more key passes.

it sounds bizarre but jj is one of the best attacking sides of the league when it comes to creating chances, we're just meh in scoring those. again, see table in post #4465. while based on stats, roma is the most effective in both goals/shots and goals/shots on target. they shoot less, still score more.
yeah, it also helps their goal scorers are spread across a lot of their plays.

lukaku, dybala, el sharawwy, belotti,azmoun, cristante, pellegrini, spinazzola, mancini, aouar have all scored for them.

for juve, kean for example hasn't scored yet, roma's mancini a cb has more goals than kean a cf. fagioli, mckennie, weah, kostic have not scored. rabiot has 1 goal only where as cristante and aouar have 2 goals each.

their team is good at spreading goals

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i like how you use lukaku as an insult when lukaku has 9 goals and 1 assist in 15, while vlahovic just scored his 5th goal after going almost 2 months without a goal.

lukaku is amazing. vlahovic is mediocre like juve
Lolcacku is amazingly garbage, a giant flat track bully oaf with a proven record of choking in big moments. Moreover, he's a mental midget. And where have Lolcacku's goals gotten Roma exactly? They're even more mediocre than Juve, going by your logic. Dybala is far more important for them than that lumbering sack of shit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lolcacku is amazingly garbage, a giant flat track bully oaf with a proven record of choking in big moments. Moreover, he's a mental midget. And where have Lolcacku's goals gotten Roma exactly? They're even more mediocre than Juve, going by your logic. Dybala is far more important for them than that lumbering sack of shit.
wat

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

lukaku, dybala, el sharawwy, belotti,azmoun, cristante, pellegrini, spinazzola, mancini, aouar have all scored for them.

for juve, kean for example hasn't scored yet, roma's mancini a cb has more goals than kean a cf. fagioli, mckennie, weah, kostic have not scored. rabiot has 1 goal only where as cristante and aouar have 2 goals each.

Does it matter bro? What matters is that we are far ahead from the rest of the league bar Inter. All of that when our only reinforcement during the summer was Weah. Playing Kenny on RWB week in, week out. Losing two key players in Fagioli and Pogba unexpectedly.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

We have 11 different league scorers. 4 of our CBs have more goals than Kean.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
just check serie a stats: juventus has the same number of passes in the final third than roma, only 7 (seven) passes less into the box than roma. juve has more shots, higher xg, more crosses into the area, more key passes.

it sounds bizarre but jj is one of the best attacking sides of the league when it comes to creating chances, we're just meh in scoring those. again, see table in post #4465. while based on stats, roma is the most effective in both goals/shots and goals/shots on target. they shoot less, still score more.
I miss at least 50% of our games, also because we are not one of the best attacking sides of the league.

But from the games I've seen, my eyes tell me that our forwards usually dont receive these soft, low passes in the penalty box. Mourinho plays to Lukaku's strengths, Allegri sucks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not a big Lukaku fan to be honest.

But it doesn't take much to see he's miles ahead of Vlahovic. Dusan can only dream of similar career statistics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not a big Lukaku fan to be honest.

But it doesn't take much to see he's miles ahead of Vlahovic. Dusan can only dream of similar career statistics.
Lolcacku is already 30, and you know precisely what you get with him. Of course, career wise, there's no comparison, but I'm willing to bet anything that Lolcacku in a JJ jersey scores, at most, 3-4 more goals than Vlahovic. The consideration then has to be is it worth sacrifcing a younger (7 years to be exact) striker with more upside, only to bring in an ageing veteran on similar (if not higher) wages? Absolutely not.

I am not against selling Vlahovic - my issue is who we bring in to replace him. As long as Failgeri is here, our attack will continue to stagnate and look impotent. Bring in a competent coach, especially in the attacking phase, and then we can see what happens.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Which one bruv, home or away?

Are you another Failegri apologist or deck rider? I mean, you can't be happy with how we are playing. Sure, the results are coming, but that's testament to how garbage the league is more than anything. We can't go into next season's CL with this outdated stubborn gimp coaching us from the sidelines.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The pathetic clapping at every bad pass, miss or lost ball really needs to stop ASAP, i get it that there are instances where it makes sense to do it but i’ve lost count of how many times he clapped in this first half alone, it’s getting annoying seeing it, even more so when he is this wasteful…

- - - Updated - - -

Other than that, i just hope he eventually gets his goal tonight to not end up seeing him lose his confidence again through another rough patch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 12)