Dušan Vlahović (68 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
His impact on this club so far is nowhere near what players like kovacevic and zalayeta had but if I had to guess he already costed this club like more than quadruple amount of money in transfer fees and wages compared to what this club paid for the former two players throughout all their career here.

I know the coach plays a part but still, I find it disgustingly amazing that this waste of money happened.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His impact on this club so far is nowhere near what players like kovacevic and zalayeta had but if I had to guess he already costed this club like more than quadruple amount of money in transfer fees and wages compared to what this club paid for the former two players throughout all their career here.

I know the coach plays a part but still, I find it disgustingly amazing that this waste of money happened.
I totally agree, and yet he isn't the biggest blunder this club has committed since the inception of JJ and Jihadball - I find the millions paid to the pseudo coach and our passenger "captain" far more distressing and distasteful.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fuck the haters

You faggots deserve a LolCacku or a Scummy Kaka.
dusan played a good first half and the goal with the interception, the quick pass to chiesa and the cool finish was a stroke of a genius. he deserves all credit for that. he deserves a million for the existence of this picture alone:

that said, remaining goalless for 2+ months while playing once a week is unacceptable from a striker with his wages and status. it's not too hard to concede that we would have scored more goals in these 13 rounds with lukaku. (and i didn't even want lukaku, he's just a quick fix, perfect for roma. and roma got him for chips, he would have been way too expensive for jj. and he's old, and easily one of the dumbest, most unreliable persons i can think of. as a long term investment he would have been terrible. he's still the better striker in 2023, plain and simple.)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
he is in a more allegri team right now than the actual allegri team lol
I haven't watched Roma a lot, but from highlights and the 2-3 games I've seen, Lukaku gets relatively many short, low passes into the box with his back to the opponent / sometimes running at the goal, it's one of the more popular outcomes of their attacks and something Mourinho obviously looks for to play to his strengths. you switch Lukaku with Vlahovic and I think we'd be cursing Lukaku for the same things that Dusan lacks.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuck the haters

You faggots deserve a LolCacku or a Scummy Kaka.
i like how you use lukaku as an insult when lukaku has 9 goals and 1 assist in 15, while vlahovic just scored his 5th goal after going almost 2 months without a goal.

lukaku is amazing. vlahovic is mediocre like juve

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I haven't watched Roma a lot, but from highlights and the 2-3 games I've seen, Lukaku gets relatively many short, low passes into the box with his back to the opponent / sometimes running at the goal, it's one of the more popular outcomes of their attacks and something Mourinho obviously looks for to play to his strengths. you switch Lukaku with Vlahovic and I think we'd be cursing Lukaku for the same things that Dusan lacks.
just check serie a stats: juventus has the same number of passes in the final third than roma, only 7 (seven) passes less into the box than roma. juve has more shots, higher xg, more crosses into the area, more key passes.

it sounds bizarre but jj is one of the best attacking sides of the league when it comes to creating chances, we're just meh in scoring those. again, see table in post #4465. while based on stats, roma is the most effective in both goals/shots and goals/shots on target. they shoot less, still score more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)