Dušan Vlahović (7 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't understand the fascination with him. For 20-30 million as a backup, he's probably better than Kean, but as the main striker for a big club, he's an absolute joke.
I’ll admit I liked the growth he showed throughout last season, but he’s regressed entirely this year. He’s been piss poor.

I don’t get the perspectives in this thread that he somehow suits our team better than Dusan. He doesn’t score. Therefore he doesn’t. That simple. And seeing as Allegri’s better sides have always had reliable goalscoring forwards… Zlatan, Tevez, Higuain, Dybala even… not sure how anyone thinks Scamacca is a good fit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I’ll admit I liked the growth he showed throughout last season, but he’s regressed entirely this year. He’s been piss poor.

I don’t get the perspectives in this thread that he somehow suits our team better than Dusan. He doesn’t score. Therefore he doesn’t. That simple. And seeing as Allegri’s better sides have always had reliable goalscoring forwards… Zlatan, Tevez, Higuain, Dybala even… not sure how anyone thinks Scamacca is a good fit.
Probably because he's a tall mofo who can run with the ball, has a good first touch, can play with his back to the goal, pass around, shoot from outside. He was called the new Ibrahimovic at some point iirc.

No idea about his EPL tenure but when he was in Italy he looked legit. Having said that, I want us to keep Vlahovic. I think he's gonna be WC

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't understand the fascination with him. For 20-30 million as a backup, he's probably better than Kean, but as the main striker for a big club, he's an absolute joke.
Scamacha is Italian, That should be red flag enough to dodge that bulledt.

this era under allegri has been an utter disaster, we will not recover as long as he is here

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
What was the stats Serbia's Vlahovic vs Juventus' Vlahovic? I think 10goals in 11 games for Serbia and 3 golas in 11 matches for Juve (not counting Verona game).
Cleary, Allegri know how to get the best out of him

The amateur phycologists in this thread are hilarious. Maybe Allegri knows the personality of Vlahovic better than the average member of an internet forum. Maybe he is the type of player to react well to criticism and to push him. Maybe Rabiot reacts better to an arm round the shoulder and not criticism.

Who knows but I think the people who work with them each day will know better than us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What was the stats Serbia's Vlahovic vs Juventus' Vlahovic? I think 10goals in 11 games for Serbia and 3 golas in 11 matches for Juve (not counting Verona game).
Cleary, Allegri know how to get the best out of him
International football is different to league football in general anyway, especially Serie A. It's more open and less structured, which is normal as club players train and play together every week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)