Dušan Vlahović (26 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Personally I’d do everything to get rid of him. I don’t really know what he’s good at or special cause when you cost 80 mil you should be special at something… and his constant whining …..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I told you guys , he is average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In a system where he gets on the end of through balls or balls into the box over and over he'd be fine, but he can't do a lot of basics right or create for himself, very disappointing for €80m.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has Kostic on the left who is a crossing machine and ADM on the right, but he cant get himself in a good position to score. Few half chances and thats it. His off the ball movement has been poor. His inability to find space, to run past defenders is worrying.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Won't judge him too much tonight, he was very isolated and we seemed completely against putting the ball in the box. It seems just about every time we got to Kostic or Cuadrado they would check back.

A really frustrating tactic because Inter were shaky and one of the few times we crossed it in we got goal.

For his price tag though he needs to be doing better and if the chances aren't coming to him, he needs to try to make something happen.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Won't judge him too much tonight, he was very isolated and we seemed completely against putting the ball in the box. It seems just about every time we got to Kostic or Cuadrado they would check back.

A really frustrating tactic because Inter were shaky and one of the few times we crossed it in we got goal.

For his price tag though he needs to be doing better and if the chances aren't coming to him, he needs to try to make something happen.
how come ronaldo would score depsite also almost always being isolated

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So that means Vlahovic sucks?
he is kinda shit. look at difference between when milik plays and when vlahovic plays. milik will drop back to help distrubte possesion, win balls and spread play and drag defneders with him to open space.

hell not so long ago mandzukic used to do that for us. look at modern big men like ibrahimovic, kane, zapata, giroud. u will see them do it.

it;s not acceptable to stand around and do nothing. even ronaldo used to track back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 8)