Dušan Vlahović (30 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
we don't feed him, it's such a shame. and I'm not talking just about crosses and chances, we don't even give him the ball around the box. he has shown he doesn't need much more than to receive a low ball around the D with his back to the goal, he can work with that, but we can't even give him that..
we can debate about that. I mean in Villareal game had 3 good sytuation to score. If he net one of them we could even win this game. Everything he had before our defence brainfarted

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
we don't feed him, it's such a shame. and I'm not talking just about crosses and chances, we don't even give him the ball around the box. he has shown he doesn't need much more than to receive a low ball around the D with his back to the goal, he can work with that, but we can't even give him that..
Some matches sure. But in the first half against Villareal he had multiple chances to score. He was given the ball a few times at his feet. The one he had lots of space to run at the defence but instead chose to fire a shot from well outside the box. To be fair to him, the keeper made a fantastic save (Tek probably would have let that one in lol), but he still had space to move closer in before shooting. His shot off the crossbar was another. And then he created the great chance Cuadrado/Morata bungled so badly in the box.

In general I agree with you though. And we saw it in the second half when I don’t know if he touched the ball at all lol. But first half he was given lots of opportunities with the ball at his feet in attacking positions.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Apparently this is the first injury of his career :lol3:
It's no coincidence that Allegri comes back and suddenly this squad is plagued with injuries. Someone needs to fire his physio staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)