Dušan Vlahović (46 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i have one problem with this guy , what's annoying with him are his headers , he never looks dangerous when it comes to headers , doesn't even try .
Well I can't say we provided him with any good service to even try headers. But I thought he was a strong, tough Serb but he gets thrown around like Morata and lies on the floor crying for fouls.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Well I can't say we provided him with any good service to even try headers. But I thought he was a strong, tough Serb but he gets thrown around like Morata and lies on the floor crying for fouls.
Agree , i'm not talking about this game in particular , but overall he doesn't try to score headers it seems . Anyway Vlaho,De Ligt,Chiesa,Loca are the only players i would like Juve to keep , i don't care about the rest .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we don't feed him, it's such a shame. and I'm not talking just about crosses and chances, we don't even give him the ball around the box. he has shown he doesn't need much more than to receive a low ball around the D with his back to the goal, he can work with that, but we can't even give him that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)

• Zaim