Dušan Vlahović (45 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
0 - Dusan #Vlahovic fired no shots in this game against Spezia: this the first time for him in a Serie A 2021/22 match (26 apps). Tired.

#JuveSpezia
Kean, Morata, Ronaldo, Higuain, now Vlahovic, you can reincarnate Cruyff, Pele, Eusebio and give them to Allegri and they all will play like a shit with his retarded tactics

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Did you see his second goal against Empoli? Or Villarreal?
Can we argue that Rabiot drive and energy is out of this world judging from his games against Porto and Milan? Or maybe that Bernardesci is the second coming of Kevin De Bruyne watching the Atletico Madrid game?

Compared to the very top strikers which people here constantly try to compare him with. Vlahovic's first touch of most balls sucks.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
0 - Dusan #Vlahovic fired no shots in this game against Spezia: this the first time for him in a Serie A 2021/22 match (26 apps). Tired.

#JuveSpezia
Kean, Morata, Ronaldo, Higuain, now Vlahovic, you can reincarnate Cruyff, Pele, Eusebio and give them to Allegri and they all will play like a shit with his retarded tactics
I think we had something like 0 shots on target in the 2nd half.
Allegriball :tuttosport:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I only commented on his first touch of most balls which clearly isn't ideal. Everything else is quite brilliant and I absolutely love the guy. What's the problem here? Funny people.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I only commented on his first touch of most balls which clearly isn't ideal. Everything else is quite brilliant and I absolutely love the guy. What's the problem here? Funny people.
If you see some of his goals it is his brilliant first touch that has allowed him to score goals maybe he is just tired anyways he is still young to improve himself.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Did you see the balls he was receiving vs Spezia? It simpelt isnt about his first touch, its about putting him in impossible situations because he sometimes gets away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Did you see the balls he was receiving vs Spezia? It simpelt isnt about his first touch, its about putting him in impossible situations because he sometimes gets away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not commenting on one game and certainly not about the stupid long balls he's been receiving from his teammates. I've pointed out this limitation of his overall game in the transfer thread way before we signed him.

Again, I said he needs to work on his first touch. He's still young and has room for improvement, specially that he's super talented in all the other areas. But if we are hoping that Dusan elevates to Lewandowski or Haaland level, then he has to work on everything and judging from what I saw, he seems like a guy willing to evolve.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Best goalscorers (in all club competitions) so far this season:

42 ⚽️ Lewandowski ()

27 ⚽️ Benzema
27 ⚽️ Salah
25 ⚽️ Immobile
25 ⚽️ Nkunku
24 ⚽️ #Vlahovic
24 ⚽️ Mbappé
23 ⚽️ Haaland

[@ActuFoot_]

Mar 9, 2006
At this rate piatek will have more goals for Viola than Dusan for Juve, pathetic shitty Allegri's tactics :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Put him in City or Liverpool and he will bang 20-25 league goals per season there while under Allegri's sit back, spam long balls and insha'Allah that we will somehow score he can't show his best qualities

Jun 27, 2011
At this rate piatek will have more goals for Viola than Dusan for Juve, pathetic shitty Allegri's tactics :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Put him in City or Liverpool and he will bang 20-25 league goals per season there while under Allegri's sit back, spam long balls and insha'Allah that we will somehow score he can't show his best qualities
The problem isn't the tactics. I counted at least 6 opportunities to put him in a position to score. But nobody in this team is able to pass the ball precisely. It's always either too short, long or fast. I could see how irritated he was at the service he was getting today. Because he was making all the right moves

Jäger

May 2, 2021
The thing is, we don't even do that anymore. Cuadrado has turned into a rugby player, all he can think of now is to turn around and backpass. I dont know if this is something to do with his confidence or whether he's been instructed to do so. I'm betting on the latter.

Mar 9, 2006
The thing is, we don't even do that anymore. Cuadrado has turned into a rugby player, all he can think of now is to turn around and backpass. I dont know if this is something to do with his confidence or whether he's been instructed to do so. I'm betting on the latter.
You are wrong, We've had 53 long balls attempts yesterday, 52 against Spezia, 66 against Empoli, 65 against Villarreal, 51 against Torino and Atalanta

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Big V definitely gives the Juve a better chance using the long ball approach. Was non-existent with CR7 because of CR7 and Morata just falls down to easily to be effective with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 26)