Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Here’s a theoretical just for arguments sake; let’s say Kean takes a jump this season and cements himself as a go to player. Do you still invest in Vlahovic?

I like him a lot, way more than Moist, but he’s also not gonna be cheap, and we’ve got holes elsewhere. Put it this way, I have more confidence in Kean making that jump than I do in any of those other holes being filled internally.

endemion

Oct 2, 2007
Here’s a theoretical just for arguments sake; let’s say Kean takes a jump this season and cements himself as a go to player. Do you still invest in Vlahovic?

I like him a lot, way more than Moist, but he’s also not gonna be cheap, and we’ve got holes elsewhere. Put it this way, I have more confidence in Kean making that jump than I do in any of those other holes being filled internally.
His contract running out in two years from now. So next year will be decisive for him to continue his journey at Florence or quit..
So i'll take my bet on him rather than Kean..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Well, what's the option for Morata again? Isn't it like another 30M euros and he will be around 30 years old. So you could just let Morata leave, put that cash towards Vlahovic and use Kean as a backup.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well, what's the option for Morata again? Isn't it like another 30M euros and he will be around 30 years old. So you could just let Morata leave, put that cash towards Vlahovic and use Kean as a backup.
You think Juve would really invest 80m+ in two #9s? And there’s also Kaio Jorge. No space for him now but he’s a talent in his own right that I’m guessing they bought for the future, starting with next season.

Im just saying, if Kean proves he can be relied upon as a starter id much rather invest that money into a mid like Tchouameni and a winger/fullback

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

I would not invest 70m into any CF while the midfield is this bad.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You think Juve would really invest 80m+ in two #9s? And there’s also Kaio Jorge. No space for him now but he’s a talent in his own right that I’m guessing they bought for the future, starting with next season.

Im just saying, if Kean proves he can be relied upon as a starter id much rather invest that money into a mid like Tchouameni and a winger/fullback
Well we once invested more than 80M in just one #9 :howler:

I mean, if Kean becomes a bomber than ya I agree.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Whoa whoa slow down there. Have these January meetings been approved yet?

Pencil in a meeting for next Monday regarding discussion of potential for January meetings.
Can you imagine being an employee for these guys?! Working for Juve sounds amazing, until you find out about the thousand and two weekly meetings you gotta go through :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can you imagine being an employee for these guys?! Working for Juve sounds amazing, until you find out about the thousand and two weekly meetings you gotta go through :lol:
Work from home and attend with the camera and mic off. They could be discussing whatever and meanwhile you're in a t-shirt and shorts battling the Elite Four :hihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)