Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously, Serie A is just a selling league now when it comes to young talent, and a dwindling one at that. Far more talent in the Bundesliga of course, and I'd even say it's probably worse than Ligue 1 now, too. Just look across the sides and you can probably point to one or two talents here and there that might go somewhere, if that. And unless they're Italian, chances are they're goners. While France keeps churning out the talent, sometimes keeping it too. That's why I think the Euro win for Italy isn't necessarily good long-term, masking major flaws in club and football culture. Not all that glitters is gold.

Jul 3, 2020
How did Serie A outscore everyone at Euro. Luck? Facts are the top 4 or 5 teams in EPL have all the money and they know where to look for the next best players . Hint, not Bundesliga. For a “top Economist” you sure like to ignore the numbers from the current transfer market. I seriously doubt how much Football you actually watch.
Name me your top 5 young talents from each league? I’ll wait while you go check google.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How did Serie A outscore everyone at Euro. Luck? Facts are the top 4 or 5 teams in EPL have all the money and they know where to look for the next best players . Hint, not Bundesliga. For a “top Economist” you sure like to ignore the numbers from the current transfer market. I seriously doubt how much Football you actually watch.
I really don't give a fuck about the Euro. If that's all you care about, great. But you had three players hold your supposed national team together to win the Euro, it's not an actual representation of the current state of affairs in Italian club football. The clubs are selling because they need cash, they can't upgrade their stadia because well, they didn't before and now it's impossible, and other than Chiesa, Bastoni, Donnaruma, an injured Zaniolo, and maybe Rovella or whatever, there just isn't that much talent coming through. EPL sides will target players in Italy because they know their clubs want to sell because that's all they do. They have no money. Even Inter has no money anymore.

Jul 3, 2020
Stop being such a clown you clearly have a negative agenda. Your Euro tears of vinaigrette are delicious

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't give a fuck about the Euro. If that's all you care about, great. But you had three players hold your supposed national team together to win the Euro, it's not an actual representation of the current state of affairs in Italian club football. The clubs are selling because they need cash, they can't upgrade their stadia because well, they didn't before and now it's impossible, and other than Chiesa, Bastoni, Donnaruma, an injured Zaniolo, and maybe Rovella or whatever, there just isn't that much talent coming through. EPL sides will target players in Italy because they know their clubs want to sell because that's all they do. They have no money. Even Inter has no money anymore.
If you didn’t give a fuck you wouldn’t be replying, did I strike a nerve? Lol what a

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don't see Atletico competing with Spurs for him. They did sell Partey last season but made several purchases since then.
CVC deal gives them around 40m that they can invest straight away. Also in 19/20 they generated like 300m income from the sales (Griezmann, Rodri, Lucas Hernandez, Gelson Martins) and spend only 250m of it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well Inter are going for Correa while Atletico are going for Cunha so its either Tottenham or a stay at Fiorentina which might be good for us since Halland wont be easy to get + the opportunity to "steal another" from Fiorentina..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Love to get him for 50m next season (2 year loan + 5 years installment start after we obliged him) when he force only Juve move and made Comisso pissed off again :donedeal:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    Well Inter are going for Correa while Atletico are going for Cunha so its either Tottenham or a stay at Fiorentina which might be good for us since Halland wont be easy to get + the opportunity to "steal another" from Fiorentina..
    :cherubini:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)