Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we don't really sign such players, yes he is a young and unproven one season wonder, coming from the team we are always trying to find a way to sponsor.
But he is more of a finisher rather than SS, we only get DMs and SSs.
Could make an exception if he had some Italian origin, to work with our priority of increasing the percentage of Italians, in our Italian ItalJuve3 project.
There are too many Italian DMs out there, for us to waste cash on finishers.
Unless AA decides to get him with 60mil only to support our sister club Fiorentina and then loan him with a right to buy for 15mil in another sister club.
That could work!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
we don't really sign such players, yes he is a young and unproven one season wonder, coming from the team we are always trying to find a way to sponsor.
But he is more of a finisher rather than SS, we only get DMs and SSs.
Could make an exception if he had some Italian origin, to work with our priority of increasing the percentage of Italians, in our Italian ItalJuve3 project.
There are too many Italian DMs out there, for us to waste cash on finishers.
Unless AA decides to get him with 60mil only to support our sister club Fiorentina and then loan him with a right to buy for 15mil in another sister club.
That could work!
God I wish.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
A masterpiece in trolling. He does not make it clear whether he likes Vlahovic or not so he can tilt either way later on. The bonus is calling Fiorentina our sister club. Our other sister club is probably Liverpool.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
skip vlahovic. last time we signed a young player from a serie a team that was doing well turned into the disaster that is kulsevski

before any of you mention players like haaland or mbappe doing well as yougnsters, those guys were killing it in CL too, not just league

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
skip vlahovic. last time we signed a young player from a serie a team that was doing well turned into the disaster that is kulsevski

before any of you mention players like haaland or mbappe doing well as yougnsters, those guys were killing it in CL too, not just league
Before we do anything, we need to snap up Taylor Navas asap.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A masterpiece in trolling. He does not make it clear whether he likes Vlahovic or not so he can tilt either way later on. The bonus is calling Fiorentina our sister club. Our other sister club is probably Liverpool.
He's been using this technique for as far as I can remember. Everything to be able to hate on Juve more and no one has ever dared to ban him yet.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Kulu is actually a very good player. He is a very good team player and he has a touch for assists but he needs to learn how to be more vicious - He is still very young so Im sure he can get there.
The only thing I dont like about Kulu is that he does seems to have a "preferred" foot - This however Im not entirely sure we can fix.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kulu is actually a very good player. He is a very good team player and he has a touch for assists but he needs to learn how to be more vicious - He is still very young so Im sure he can get there.
The only thing I dont like about Kulu is that he does seems to have a "preferred" foot - This however Im not entirely sure we can fix.
No he sucks.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We don't need to fix anything as needs to go on loan

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Seems to be the case with our whole collection of left footed players who are allergic to using their right foot for anything other than standing on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Vlahovic is quite expensive at this point. And to make things worse, mercato is nearly finished, that can only increase his price drastically because no sane club wants to make changes in the last minute.

I don't think we're selling Ronaldo to fund a 50mln striker. I don't think we'd do it even if sold McDonalds.

I really wouldn't like to rely on Morata as the first option, though.

Aug 29, 2021
CVC deal gives them around 40m that they can invest straight away. Also in 19/20 they generated like 300m income from the sales (Griezmann, Rodri, Lucas Hernandez, Gelson Martins) and spend only 250m of it.
Cvc deal is the one Agnelli vetoed while negotiating the esl deal behind the backs of all Serie A clubs.

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)