Dreams? (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Dreamt that I seduced Angelina tomb raider jolie and boned her in the caves then I woke up lying on my front to find my bottom half involuntarily doing my bed. It went on for ages until I finally closed my eyes and pictured
Bianca(old school ginger from eastenders.RICKY!) And stopped instantly. like when a lightbulb goes dead.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
you werent round last night. Me and don took the forum by storm.:)
What about me? :D

And I hate a really horific dream last night. It was terrible. I woke up and couldnt sleep all night again. I still feel weird when I think about it.

Basically I was out at a bar with my friends, when someone I know from high school got into a fight behind us. A guy had pushed him through a door or something, the guy a knew throw a really really hard punch from the other side of the door but hit the wall. His hand was really broken up. Jes i feel sick thinking about it.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Dreams......I dream of Juve winning the CL......but thats in the future...the players don't wear this years' jersey, so I don't know.....hope it comes true...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
last night i dreamed that i drunk something and that,this thing would kill me and i was veeeery upset because i didn't want to die yet!

scary dream!!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Dreams......I dream of Juve winning the CL......but thats in the future...the players don't wear this years' jersey, so I don't know.....hope it comes true...

when juve lost to real i had nightmares about the game. i even saw a game in the dream where they won. when i woke up it took me almost a minute to realize that they actually lost.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
ok...when i was back in Austria...(i was 10 yrs old) i had this dream about Cruella Deveel (101 dalmation chic) she was running after me with a scissor in her hand,a huge ugly scissor...she wanted to steal my puppy(Len lou) away from me! :eek:

BOO-HOO!! :p
:D

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
ok...when i was back in Austria...(i was 10 yrs old) i had this dream about Cruella Deveel (101 dalmation chic) she was running after me with a scissor in her hand,a huge ugly scissor...she wanted to steal my puppy(Len lou) away from me! :eek:

BOO-HOO!! :p

I never found cruella that scary at all. You shoulda beat the shit out of her :D

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
I dreamt juve won the scudetto by winning all of their games
won coppa italia in style
won the champions league without losing
WITH MONTERO,FERRARA,IULIANO & LEGROTTAGLIE in the back!!!!
hahahaha
defintely a dream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)