Dreams? (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Martin, Conan is funny as hell. He's got that natural "funniness" about him which nobody else has. As for Letterman, he's boring compared to Leno and Conan. :D I also don't like Dave's standing behind his woman Martha Stewart. :rolleyes:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Martin, Conan is funny as hell. He's got that natural "funniness" about him which nobody else has. As for Letterman, he's boring compared to Leno and Conan. :D I also don't like Dave's standing behind his woman Martha Stewart. :rolleyes:
No, Seinfeld is funny. Chris Rock is funny. Even Eddie Murphy is funny. Conan is not, he's a poser and he thinks he knows what he's doing but his bits just stink.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

No, Seinfeld is funny. Chris Rock is funny. Even Eddie Murphy is funny. Conan is not, he's a poser and he thinks he knows what he's doing but his bits just stink.
Wo wo wo, whats with the harsh tone Martin? :)

Conan isn't bad, but he is sure no Seinfeld or Chris Rock. But he is a better entertainer than Letterman.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

damn i was just watching seinfeld.

remember when Kramer decides not to talk anymore. and when Newman says " its nice to finally see a show about something :D"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

damn i was just watching seinfeld.

remember when Kramer decides not to talk anymore. and when Newman says " its nice to finally see a show about something :D"
Yeah yeah. :D I love that show.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Wo wo wo, whats with the harsh tone Martin? :)

Conan isn't bad, but he is sure no Seinfeld or Chris Rock. But he is a better entertainer than Letterman.
I call em as I see em, Andy ;)

Nah, Letterman is pretty good, Leno's not bad either. Conan has a lot of work to do..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Letterman is more than pretty good... he's awesome... him and all his regulars helping him in the show (Paul, Rupert...etc.)

IMO, Leno and Conan are the same... sometimes they can be funny, but they dont compare to Dave.'

As for standup comedians, I think Chris Rock and George Carlin are the best.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
last night i had a fight with my best friend because he is a milanista and he was talking some shit about juve,and i got pissed,and we had a fight....

so,this morning,when he waked up he told me his dream:
he said that i was hunting him in a long street,and that at one moment the street became blind and he ahd nowhenre to go...

so,he told me that he had to admit to me that he likes juve!!

(i wish i could do that for real! :fero: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)