Dreams? (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Nah, Letterman is pretty good, Leno's not bad either. Conan has a lot of work to do..
Dont you at times feel, Leno is overrated? He's the one laughing loudest at his jokes sometimes. Head to head Conan seems to have better comic timing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To me Letterman iusn't funny at all, rather annoying sometimes. He has to rely on half-funny skits and the use of his Ruppert guy to make fun. Also he always has to mention that Martha Stewart is innocent. :rolleyes:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
after watchin the spanish super cup last night, i dreamt that valencia lost 3-0 in the 2nd leg :eek:

now i really hope that this doesnt happen...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
back to subject for a moment guys..

I had these strange dreams that disturb me and cause me troubles..

sometimes, I go to sleep (a nap you might say) after coming back from work.. and most of the time I have important things to do after these naps.. but, I dream that something happens and those things, that I should do, got taking care of.. therefore, no need to wake up and do them..

like few days ago, I had some stuff to deliver to my sister and she lives one hour away from my apartment.. on that day she was leaving to stay with my mother for few days.. she told me to bring those stuff before 6:00 pm.. I said ok.. I'll have a nap for two hours and get moving.. HOWEVER.. when I came from work at 3:00 pm.. I slept and had a dream: ""that my brother in law came over to my place, woke me up and took those stuff in my stead to my sister.. I thanked him and went back to sleep.."" that was the dream.. at that day I woke up at 7:00 pm thinking that this matter had been taken care of.. till I saw my mobile phone.. there was 7 missed calls.. all from my sister..!!!!!

it happened many times.. it's really annoying..

River

Jun 15, 2004
dont take the nap? :D

And i know what you mean, its happened to me before but its pointless things. Like a fly was flying around and woke me up, i went back to sleep and dreamt i got up and killed it, then I woke up later and the fly was still there and i was like WTF :D

Then again it coulda been a second fly. I dunno.

And i think Emma has this at the most extreme condition. She dreams things but when she wakes up she never knows what happened and what didnt, and has to ask me :D hehe

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
To me Letterman iusn't funny at all, rather annoying sometimes. He has to rely on half-funny skits and the use of his Ruppert guy to make fun. Also he always has to mention that Martha Stewart is innocent. :rolleyes:
Out of the three (Conan, Letterman, Leno) I find Letterman to be by far the best, and Leno the worst. Letterman is IMO the most likeable character, while Leno seems a bit full of himself at times, and not very funny. No big fan of Conan either, but haven't really had the chance to watch his show that much.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
after watchin the spanish super cup last night, i dreamt that valencia lost 3-0 in the 2nd leg :eek:

now i really hope that this doesnt happen...
shit valenecia lost 3-1 :down:

they say if u tell ur dreams they wont come true but it doesnt look like that this is true

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
now how do you explain this dream ?

i am in an ancient castle fighting with the British against a german army that is trying to invade them. :rolleyes:

i woke up on the best part though.
Where there any good looking chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)