OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    :LOL:

the dreams of a young girl

I dreamt i was ready to confront a drug addict with all my friends, in this log cabin in the middle of knowhere, when suddenly i see a paintcan floating around our window, i go outside and the paintcan hits me on the head, and lightning strikes me. Im dead, but my 'ghost' can still see whats going on. The log house gets invaded with by guys with really fat faces, and it basically ends with them taking over the house.

:confused:?????

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    maybe its a sign that im going to get fat. And and be a mass murderer.

It was a very scary dream btw asma, it wasnt a haha dream.

Aug 1, 2003
    last two nights i dreamt that my friend and i went into hiding in our school because i shouted and blew up at this non existent teacher about using real reptiles for fashion reasons.

:undecide:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    :LOL:

the dreams of a young girl

I dreamt i was ready to confront a drug addict with all my friends, in this log cabin in the middle of knowhere, when suddenly i see a paintcan floating around our window, i go outside and the paintcan hits me on the head, and lightning strikes me. Im dead, but my 'ghost' can still see whats going on. The log house gets invaded with by guys with really fat faces, and it basically ends with them taking over the house.

:confused:?????

thats not scary. thats weird

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    you werent round last night. Me and don took the forum by storm.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)