Douglas Costa (54 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Do they have a Guido Vadala type of talent that could be interesting for us?
I barely find the time to watch us play these days , do you think I’ll waste it watching the Brazilian league? :lol: Haven’t watched a single match in several years.

But who knows, they might have another Ronaldinho... or Arthur:baus:

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well, Khedira from a few seasons ago shit on all our midfielders combined, that's how great our process is.

Also look at Inter's midfield and look at ours and everything is clear. If they manage to sort out Sunning situation they will easily become a stronger team than us.
And it only took Marotta nad Paratici 2 years to achieve that. Extraordinary work by both of them.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Another minusvalenza incoming? Let's hope the club won't pay a penny for any 'severance pay' aka 'I want half of my contract before I go'.
I dont know what is DCostas book value, but i guess he would be 'sold' for exactly that to them, while we give them the money right back for the options on those bums/talents, so no minusvalenza. The issue is, DC earns 6M net, no way Gremio pays that

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
What kind of pay could a Brazilian club be offering? If he goes back to Brazil pretty sure he would be banking on severance pay from Juve and a party life. Best case would be sell to PL club but also tempted to keep/extend at reduced salary instead of severance pay out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What kind of pay could a Brazilian club be offering? If he goes back to Brazil pretty sure he would be banking on severance pay from Juve and a party life. Best case would be sell to PL club but also tempted to keep/extend at reduced salary instead of severance pay out.
Extend contract but lower salary, that could be a good solution. If we get a healthy season out of him, we can sell much better. Worth the risk imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)