Douglas Costa (35 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They won't pay a penny for his card, will they?

Another plusvalenza incoming?

That's why you can't give those inflated wages, these kind of players are impossible to sell...
just get him off our books, I don't care how. Nobody is gonna pay what we want for a lazy injury prone 30 year old who has been utterly cack and on big wages. Another Marotta mistake.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah I miss paying khedira 5 mill a season to do fuck all and overpaying for fartbags like matuidi and costa whilst letting players go if they wanted to for peanuts and replacing them with chumps like rincon and hernanes. Makes me wonder why we are in the mess we are in now trying to offload these leeches.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The good old days that made us dominate the league seven years straight. The dominance that even lasted two years afterwards. Damn! That mess was something. I can't wait to see the years to come how Tici´s brilliance is going to have impact. Fourth place strong and the best is yet to come.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Contract termination incoming?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I miss paying khedira 5 mill a season to do fuck all and overpaying for fartbags like matuidi and costa whilst letting players go if they wanted to for peanuts and replacing them with chumps like rincon and hernanes. Makes me wonder why we are in the mess we are in now trying to offload these leeches.
Never forgetti! @Kyle :touched:

I'd argue he's done like 1000% more than the likes of Ramsey and Rabiot and Arthur...Or Rugani who we renewed 10 times in one year with for god knows what reason. But badass_tici gonna badass_tici.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont care about Douglas at all. He can fuck off to Brazil and make instagram and tik-tok videos as much as he wants and play Fortnite as much as he wants. Of course he will be injured all the time, spends all his fucking days making videos and sit in front of the computer.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Contract termination incoming?

- - - Updated - - -

Never forgetti! @Kyle :touched:

I'd argue he's done like 1000% more than the likes of Ramsey and Rabiot and Arthur...Or Rugani who we renewed 10 times in one year with for god knows what reason. But badass_tici gonna badass_tici.
Well, Khedira from a few seasons ago shit on all our midfielders combined, that's how great our process is.

Also look at Inter's midfield and look at ours and everything is clear. If they manage to sort out Sunning situation they will easily become a stronger team than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)