Douglas Costa (59 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In our defence for crap wingers, Conte mostly used 3-5-2 and Allegri often 4-3-1-2 in his earlier seasons. They were more like an option until he converted Mandzukic and we signed DC and Berna.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Whatever potential he had I think it’s gone after his many injuries. We either accept he’ll have his on and off days or sell while clubs are still interested. I can see him doing ok in the Premier League.

Jul 20, 2012
Whatever potential he had I think it’s gone after his many injuries. We either accept he’ll have his on and off days or sell while clubs are still interested. I can see him doing ok in the Premier League.
I agree. He almost feels like he's just lost alot. I love him, and I think he's a great super sub but if we could improve or get a younger winger, I'd be for selling him.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It's only gonna get worse as he turns 30 this year. The only reasonable solution would be to sell him in the summer as he's only ever available for 30-40% of games over the course of the season which just isn't good enough. There must surely be an element of negligence on his part in some aspect of his routine. Does he not do proper recoveries after games, is his diet poor? His injury record is not quite Khedira level but still pretty bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)