Douglas Costa (18 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
Against parma
Against Napoli
Against Milan
Against lokomotive
And 2 or more games I might not remember.
Even in his short spell on the pitch, he has been useful. obviously not as much as his first season with 13 assists.but still had his share of contributions.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The main strength of DC is his run with ball dribbling. He can do high speed dribbling. to bad this kind style of play is the main reason he get recurring injuries.
High speed sudden turn, explosive run give so much tension, let alone hard tackles from opponent to stop his run

And the reason why it is best to use him as sub, because with tire opponent leg he still faster than opponent even if he only in 70-80% of his top speed.
He probably does not aware of that, but that condition minimilize risk of self hurting his feet

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Just one of those players that can't get a long enough run at it with injuring himself. Super sub is an understatement...if only he was replacing someone with the same quality as him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he can be an impact sub off the bench, both in Serie A and the CL. We can let Bertha run around and fuck shit up with her terrible decision making for 50-60 minutes, before bringing in DC.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I hope Sarri doesnt start him from the beggining to keep him fresh and injury free. With 5 subs rule he can introduce him whenever he needs him. He is like a plan B, when things go wrong you introduce him, or when we are winning and need to finish them off.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he should start next game.

i am not a fan of this supersub mentality. or hiding your players best ability till last minute thing. just play your best from start and try and dominate and end game.

and this is not a sarri thing. allegri was guilty of this as as well (we got trashed at home vs madrid, and had to make a comeback, which failed. same thing happened in bayern who wrecked us at home, till we tried a come back away from home, and failed)

just play your best most dengerus players from start. dont wait till game is too late to win.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
he should start next game.

i am not a fan of this supersub mentality. or hiding your players best ability till last minute thing. just play your best from start and try and dominate and end game.

and this is not a sarri thing. allegri was guilty of this as as well (we got trashed at home vs madrid, and had to make a comeback, which failed. same thing happened in bayern who wrecked us at home, till we tried a come back away from home, and failed)

just play your best most dengerus players from start. dont wait till game is too late to win.
I would agree if Costa had at least 70 minutes in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)