Douglas Costa (19 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
sarri got it backwards, Costa should be the super sub and Dybala the mainstay in the team.. I think with this midfield we can afford playing the trio without losing balance
I think this mainly because of natural position. Costa is more of natural winger than Dybala.

That is why with 433, the left is CR7 that is untouchable, the center Higuain is above Dybala in pecking order. And on the right Costa is above Dybala

That is why Dybala is luxury to have with Sarri system, if some club coming with 100+ million euro, the logical outcome is to cash him out

It will be better to have 30+ goals a season CF, than having Higuain and Dybala with 15+ goals each a season. And this is why the idea swap with Lukaku come to surface

It will be different scenario if we play 4312,
Dybala can be second striker behind CR7 but we lack the trequartista who can play the hole behind attackers

Another downside with this formation we lose width in attack. This must compensate by wingback that can go up and down

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Any truth to the swap deal with Rakitic? I'm not against laying Dougie off for obvious reasons but isn't the Croatian a little too old?
I think we will sell Costa and play with 4312 with Kulusevsky as trequartista. This way we can field CR7 as CF and Dybala as forward to be starter

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think this mainly because of natural position. Costa is more of natural winger than Dybala.

That is why with 433, the left is CR7 that is untouchable, the center Higuain is above Dybala in pecking order. And on the right Costa is above Dybala

That is why Dybala is luxury to have with Sarri system, if some club coming with 100+ million euro, the logical outcome is to cash him out

It will be better to have 30+ goals a season CF, than having Higuain and Dybala with 15+ goals each a season. And this is why the idea swap with Lukaku come to surface

It will be different scenario if we play 4312,
Dybala can be second striker behind CR7 but we lack the trequartista who can play the hole behind attackers

Another downside with this formation we lose width in attack. This must compensate by wingback that can go up and down

Selling Dybala would literally be the dumbest thing we could do. Worse than Chelsea selling Salah lol

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012

Brah, no fucking striker in the world would hit 30+ with Ronaldo as his teammate and with our current midfield. It’s just normal for Dybala and Gonzalos numbers to be dwindling when the attack is mainly focused on Cristiano (and for good reasons).

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Then just strip Ronaldo, in my mind with the best players in the world, it will improve the outcome for the other player as well

I think Suarez and Neymar can hit more while playing with Messi

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Then just strip Ronaldo, in my mind with the best players in the world, it will improve the outcome for the other player as well

I think Suarez and Neymar can hit more while playing with Messi

We're speaking of Juve. We barely create chances and the midfield doesn't help enough the forwards

Jul 13, 2010
Saw some ig photos from practice - is it me or c dog put on some muscle tissue in a desperate attempt to prevent injuries? Looks bulkier to me, might be slower off the gates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)