Douglas Costa (16 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Spitting incident and now this.

He should not try his luck this way.

Like some said, i would not be surprised if he gets sold.

Lolzillian

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
seeing a whole bunch of lolzillian and I just wanted to say @Zacheryah is life and i miss him :heart:
Is he banned? Where the heck is our hulking behemoth?

- - - Updated - - -

the occasional Melo is cool, but no Argies either pls except if they are in the mold of a Tevez/Macherano a fighter
too much choking.
Camoranesi was born in Argentina... Is he fake Argie though, because representing Italy?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't really see the issue of going to Neymar's birthday party. He can do whatever he wants in his free time right? Was he drunk when he crashed or did he turn up late to training or something? The issue is just that he had a car crash but still went to Neymar's party?

A proper lolzillian would be drunk at 9 a.m., crash the car, get out and push a pregnant lady down, steal their car, drive to Neymar's bday, pull multiple leg muscles dancing to ai se eu te pego,, then arrive at training 5 hours late with sunglasses on.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't really see the issue of going to Neymar's birthday party. He can do whatever he wants in his free time right? Was he drunk when he crashed or did he turn up late to training or something? The issue is just that he had a car crash but still went to Neymar's party?

A proper lolzillian would be drunk at 9 a.m., crash the car, get out and push a pregnant lady down, steal their car, drive to Neymar's bday, pull multiple leg muscles dancing to ai se eu te pego,, then arrive at training 5 hours late with sunglasses on.
Wrecked some guy that was just stopped there and sent him to the hospital, then flies out to Neymar's birthday party, while injured.

It just looks terrible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Sounds like Adriano :D

Such a shame; that guy could've been a beast.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
We need a few lunatics on the field. He/we just need to raise our level and start combining in attack and make runs without the ball. Then Costa will be deadly for any team, not just on the road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)