Douglas Costa (39 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Reminder that he is already 28 and almost exclusively relies on pace, a quality most susceptible to deteriorating from age. He has 1-2 more years at best

tik tok
Cuadrado is 30 and has already lost a large chunk of his pace. If there’s a winger we should be looking to get rid of, him before Costa.

Have you noticed how Man U want Costa but not Cuadrado. Do you not think there’s a reason for that? It’s probably because Cuadrado isn’t very good to begin with, and has already flopped in England.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Do you really want a list of players who flopped under Mourinho?

Cuads has hit the magic 30 wall and might not be worth much anymore in todays market, but he's the perfect back up for multiple positions, hence no need to get rid of him.

I don't even see a need to get rid of Costa at the moment, BUT if someone came along, offering big money for him - wouldn't it be worth to at least think about it? Take the money and invest it in a worldclass CM, and our starting eleven will improve a lot, to a point where it would basically be without a real weakness.

Go ahead @pavluska

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
Cuadrado is 30 and has already lost a large chunk of his pace. If there’s a winger we should be looking to get rid of, him before Costa.

Have you noticed how Man U want Costa but not Cuadrado. Do you not think there’s a reason for that? It’s probably because Cuadrado isn’t very good to begin with, and has already flopped in England.
If you are arguing that Costa is better than Cuads you are correct. If you think selling Cuads for 15 million is better than selling Costa for 60 im not sure I agree

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The team has done very well in the first half of the season. We're comfortably lead the Serie A and won our group in CL. However, it will be all for nothing if we fail during the spring. D. Costa is a key player for us, one can say he's our 12th player for the time being and we all know how important are the substitute players in the CL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The team has done very well in the first half of the season. We're comfortably lead the Serie A and won our group in CL. However, it will be all for nothing if we fail during the spring. D. Costa is a key player for us, one can say he's our 12th player for the time being and we all know how important are the substitute players in the CL.
Goddamnit, every time I remember that the 4th extra sub rule is implemented from this season on, I get so freaking mad.
If it was in place last season we could've progressed at Bernabeu.
It's like all the logical rule changes happen just after we've been properly fucked by old rules (Nedved would've played the 2003 final with current yellow card rules for example).

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Can you remind me of that "golden deal" @BayernFan
Buying Douglas Costa from Bayern for an initial 1yr loan at 6mln + 39mln to make it permanent. Even you scrubs bought him for 30mln when the market was less inflated and he was coming from Ukrainian league. You also loaned us Benatia with a fixed option to buy for 18 mln lol. We can still sell these two players for much more amid they served us really well for these two years already. Got to do more business with you.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not sure why you guys are arguing with ze two Germans.

Lgor is another Fresh (cool posters but don't analyze their footy opinions), and Dai has been making it worse for himself since last season. Skip over his DC posts and save your brain cells.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not sure why you guys are arguing with ze two Germans.

Lgor is another Fresh (cool posters but don't analyze their footy opinions), and Dai has been making it worse for himself since last season. Skip over his DC posts and save your brain cells.
Argue my point or shut up with your nonsense. I can't see what's so outlandish with what i said above.

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Buying Douglas Costa from Bayern for an initial 1yr loan at 6mln + 39mln to make it permanent. Even you scrubs bought him for 30mln when the market was less inflated and he was coming from Ukrainian league. You also loaned us Benatia with a fixed option to buy for 18 mln lol. We can still sell these two players for much more amid they served us really well for these two years already. Got to do more business with you.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
We signed him for €30m and sold him for €45M after he played one half of the season at his best level. You think Juve robbed us there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)