Douglas Costa (21 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe we watched two different seasons.

In the season I watched he contributed to nothing and was toothless

What happened in the one you watched? Maybe you watched some basketball or handegg game and saw some black guy score a lot and assumed it was Costa?

What we know for sure is that the nootropics you take are a fraud

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, triggered by the imbecile dementia grampa Marotta and his retarded moves. Thank god, Andrea tactically planted him at merda.
Not triggered by Costa because it's not his fault
its ok bro you were probably watching Inter again on your black and white tv and that Nainggolan was Doug C.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Its only the two germans who go on about him. Most others here like him, even if he is currently struggling.
I haven't shat on him for a while now, except for his spitting move. I'm happy with our starting front three and can live with Costa as super sub, so i don't have much to complain at the moment.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I haven't shat on him for a while now, except for his spitting move. I'm happy with our starting front three and can live with Costa as super sub, so i don't have much to complain at the moment.
:agree: Costa as sub against Chievo and SPAL is a good modus operandi

But for some reason he was subbed in against a slightly less shitty opponent which was worrying. Maybe Max actually called Cuadrado but he needs glasses

Igortudor is contaminating this thread with his vomit.
not my fault, the thread is vomit-inducing from OP on

Apr 19, 2007
Costa is a better version of Cuadrado. You accuse Costa of being a headless chicken, but no one fits that description better than Cuadrado. Maybe you are the one who needs glasses, Cuads is the one with the afro.
Cuads is very tactically sound IMO. Not sure where you get headless chicken from. I will say he has trouble with decision making but he rarely just takes off running

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:agree: Costa as sub against Chievo and SPAL is a good modus operandi

But for some reason he was subbed in against a slightly less shitty opponent which was worrying. Maybe Max actually called Cuadrado but he needs glasses

not my fault, the thread is vomit-inducing from OP on
Never go full retard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)