Douglas Costa (91 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Like I said he’s fighting for a spot against Dybala, it’s hard to bench a Mandzukic who’s in top form and Ronaldo won’t be benched as he shouldn’t be. I don’t know what I’d do but he definitely deserves more playing time to get back to his top form.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We have one player who is unbenchable (Ronaldo) and another who is almost unbenchable (Dybala), so that leaves us with three forwards to fight over one sport. Mandzukic has been in the best form this season.

Costa will get his time to shine, hopefully he has a great game against Atalanta on Wednesday.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
calma, you were wrong about the player. it's ok you are forgiven
Maybe we watched two different seasons.

In the season I watched he contributed to nothing and was toothless

What happened in the one you watched? Maybe you watched some basketball or handegg game and saw some black guy score a lot and assumed it was Costa?

What we know for sure is that the nootropics you take are a fraud

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, triggered by the imbecile dementia grampa Marotta and his retarded moves. Thank god, Andrea tactically planted him at merda.
Not triggered by Costa because it's not his fault

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He is a PS4 controller with no buttons except R2
Last season he was a PS4 controller with also the rectangle button and once in a blue moon the triangle button

Sell him to Manure and be done with it, get some italian youngster, some nuovo Berna as replacement
That sounds like his second season with Bayern pretty much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)