Douglas Costa (34 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Disgusting attitude there, that’s undeniable. Whatever the guy said which was most likely something racist can’t be answered with a spit to the face. He’ll deserve whatever ban he gets but some people here are trying to make too much out of this. Zidane’s headbutt was much worse.
How is a headbutt much worse than spitting in someones face?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Take out your tampons and stop overreacting you bunch of pussys.

Yes it was disgusting behaviour but boo fucking hoo give him his punishment and lets move on.

Its as if you guys didnt know most professional football players were douchbags already. They are overpaid children who shave lightening bolts into their heads its hardly a fucking suprise.

I wont lose sleep over this he is still a great player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Co
I agree. One is insulting and disgusting and the other is potentially life threatening. I guess people thinking spit is worst have never revieved a good headbutt before.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not even remotely as disrespectful. Come on ffs.
Take a head butt and then let someone spit at you then come back and tell me which you thought felt worst

Apr 19, 2007
It's not even remotely as disrespectful. Come on ffs.
Respectful or not a headbut to the chest is much worse. Im not sure where you feel respect comes into this because if you slug me in the face I would feel more disrespected as a spit to the space. Only diffeence is how big of a pussy you are by spitting.
In the end who really cares. Get your ban and be ready to play against Valencia because he was the best player on the field when he came on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Take out your tampons and stop overreacting you bunch of pussys.

Yes it was disgusting behaviour but boo fucking hoo give him his punishment and lets move on.

Its as if you guys didnt know most professional football players were douchbags already. They are overpaid children who shave lightening bolts into their heads its hardly a fucking suprise.

I wont lose sleep over this he is still a great player.
He is getting paid way too much money to leave the team hanging like that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Tell that to every single player in the sport who’s let his team down in one way or another, who’s pretty much everyone who’s played football.

Too much whining here. Bottom line is he did some stupid shit and he’ll get punished for it. Moving on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Fur sure. Idiot and disrespectful but lets not act like all footballers are angels. Most are dickheads. Punish him and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously the Headbutt will hurt more (Duh!?), doesn't make it as degrading as getting spit on though.
Look i get what you're saying. Spitting is as low as it gets and is such a cowardly thing to do id prefer to see him throw a punch but its not something that suprises me when i see footballers do it. As i said before we are dealing with overpaid children who the majority of are complete douchbags. Id dont envy or worship many players for their personalitys he is a great player and we need him so lets try an move on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tell that to every single player in the sport who’s let his team down in one way or another, who’s pretty much everyone who’s played football.

Too much whining here. Bottom line is he did some stupid shit and he’ll get punished for it. Moving on.
Sure and i have already forgiven him this time but he needs to learn and can't do that stupid shit again. When you are getting paid 150k per week that is enough to dictate that you behave and put the team first over your own ego rather then reacting and then being unavailable for five games.

I know in the old Brazilian leagues, in the 80s, which no modern footballer couldve possibly survived, players got away with shanking each other during games then walked it off but it is 2018. They have VAR and HD cameras on everything. You aren't getting away with shit like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)