Douglas Costa (39 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't care what the reasons for this ultra stupid move were.I just notice that he won't be available against Napoli since he will get ,at least 3 matches ban.That's what it matters only for me.We will be without him then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really dumb move from him totally lost his cool and will get a deserved 3 match ban or perhaps slightly longer.

Still would play him in CL because he is by far our best player. He is so important to our attack it is crucial to have him. Other teams can't handle the guy

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Really dumb move from him totally lost his cool and will get a deserved 3 match ban or perhaps slightly longer.

Still would play him in CL because he is by far our best player. He is so important to our attack it is crucial to have him. Other teams can't handle the guy
That would be a really short ban, it's gonna be at least 5 games imo.

Mar 10, 2009
Err, in spite of everything he's done, I do not want him benched and certainly not sold. Let us ensure we smash Man Utd first and make a fool out of Pogba, at the very least, before we start benching him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Best way to combat racial abuse ?

Give a ban to the racial abuser and nothing for the abused one.

Like, a good ellbow to a broken nose. But if it can be proven it was racial abuse : give the guy with the broken nose a ban and the abused guy nothing.

Trust me. That shit is gonna end VERY fucking quickly.

Sadly football is a sport with no balls and limited penor function

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We bought Higuain who insulted Mirante for being in a bankrupted club (Parma) when he was playing for Napoli. If someone thinks we will sell our best winger because he spat on a player from a team that most of Europe doesn't know how to pronounce... good luck to you, lads.

Costa is a great player for the team, he let a provocation take the better of him but he'll learn from this and move on. Jeez... Everybody makes mistakes.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Best way to combat racial abuse ?

Give a ban to the racial abuser and nothing for the abused one.

Like, a good ellbow to a broken nose. But if it can be proven it was racial abuse : give the guy with the broken nose a ban and the abused guy nothing.

Trust me. That shit is gonna end VERY fucking quickly.

Sadly football is a sport with no balls and limited penor function
Did anyone say Costa did that because he was being racially abused?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Disgusting attitude there, that’s undeniable. Whatever the guy said which was most likely something racist can’t be answered with a spit to the face. He’ll deserve whatever ban he gets but some people here are trying to make too much out of this. Zidane’s headbutt was much worse.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Love Costa but come on stop jumping to defend his ridiculous behavior with "oh it mustve been something racist" when the player himself hasn't even said anything yet.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Costa is a great player for the team, he let a provocation take the better of him but he'll learn from this and move on. Jeez... Everybody makes mistakes.
Yeah, spitting in a person's face is something else though. A stupid elbow or a brutal tackle is more forgivable. This will stick with his reputation, just like his spit on the Sass player's face.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Love Costa but come on stop jumping to defend his ridiculous behavior with "oh it mustve been something racist" when the player himself hasn't even said anything yet.
:agree:

Allegri mentioned nothing about racism in his post-match interview. And Costa himself hasn't come out and said anything. It's more likely he lost his cool over getting lightly elbowed and then a hand to his face down at the other end a couple minutes before.

Absurd behaviour from Costa.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, spitting in a person's face is something else though. A stupid elbow or a brutal tackle is more forgivable. This will stick with his reputation, just like his spit on the Sass player's face.[/QUOTE]

He shouldn’t have done it either way but will it put a stain to his reputation? Depends on what was said imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)