Douglas Costa (90 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he did ok. It's good to have a player with pace and decent technique for Europe.

I would say having him on the same side as Alex Sandro doesn't help either of them as they both want to stay wide and it leaves no space. Alex Sandro does well when Mandzukic comes in and drags the defender away leaving room for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
who says i wanted them to fuck up and win money? unfortunately to say it was inevitable when i saw the line up
So you intentionally bet gainst Juve and wanted to throw away your money by wishing the team you bet against to win? You're not only a JINXER but a stoopid JINXER.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At least you didn't waste your money tonight betting against Juve :tup:

Shame!
- - - Updated - - -

As for Costa, he doesn't deserve the title of a rich man's Cuadrado. Cuadrado puts in way more effort than that
Considering i had money on Juve in the CL final, this was an easy game to predict unfortunately and the shortening odds on Barcelona in the last 24 hours showed that

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Thought he did ok. It's good to have a player with pace and decent technique for Europe.

I would say having him on the same side as Alex Sandro doesn't help either of them as they both want to stay wide and it leaves no space. Alex Sandro does well when Mandzukic comes in and drags the defender away leaving room for him.
:tup:

Very strange he did not play on the right, and Bentancur on the left. It was crowded on the left and having Matuidi on that side, who also had a tendency to go a little wide did not help at all.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know if he suits a 4-4-2. But I didn't think he was bad today when he actually got the ball on his feet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
NO NEED TO GET ARROGANT NOW WE GOT IT YOU A JINX OK HAPPY

Vidal, Conte, Dybala...
If he wanted to do something for the team he could change his username from our best freaking player to Badass DeSciglio or Badass Sturaro and help instead of just betting against us.

But obviously he won't

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Headless chicken. He keeps running around and is full of energy, but I don't remember him beating his man or putting in a plethora of crosses. He was quite poor tbh.
He was up against and on par with one of the quickest RB and RW in Semedo and Dembele. I would have tried switching him over and let him have a go at Jordi Alba.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If he wanted to do something for the team he could change his username to Badass DeSciglio or Badass Sturaro and help instead of just betting against us.

But obviously he won't
I wonder what will happen if were to send word to the Capo Ultra about his recent behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)