Douglas Costa (63 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
do something about what? I never wanted this bayern reject in the first place it was Lemar I preferred and at least use the non eu spot on fabinho
You could at least use your powers for and good and do something for the team by making your name Badass DeSciglio
I wonder what will happen if were to send word to the Capo Ultra about his recent behaviour.
I hope he doesn't ban Badass from the Curva and make him sit with the away fans.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@Klin, why are you sending me PMs? And who is this Jinxass Traitor you're talking so negatively about in your PMs?
Because I can't take this anymore. I can't have more supposedly true fans working against my beloved team. Now he's also benefitting financially from our woes. :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
enough to buy a ticket for a seat in Tribuna est
I know you too well and I know that you're a hard core Juventino. Perhaps top 3 in this forum. But even I am confused by your latest moves. An Interista on your avatar, jinxing in our rival's interest (Milan vs Cagliari) and betting against Juve. Is something happening to you or were these simple mistakes?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know you too well and I know that you're a hard core Juventino. Perhaps top 3 in this forum. But even I am confused by your latest moves. An Interista on your avatar, jinxing in our rival's interest (Milan vs Cagliari) and betting against Juve. Is something happening to you or were these simple mistakes?
You may not understand it now even if i tried to explain it, but trust me it will all work out well at the end of it

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Why so much negativity? Costa hasn't had a lot of time to get used to the playstyle of the team. Also, while not a brilliant performance, I thought that he made some good plays here and there yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)