Douglas Costa (46 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Doesn't take on 7 people and score like his youtube montages suggested, sell.

Great game. We all know players of his ilk are frustrating at times but he's somebody I want on the pitch for those disgusting crosses.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Kyle

- - - Updated - - -

We should hire like a motivational coach for this guy. He has loads of potential but he is an idiot and has a bit of a weak attitude. With the right mentality instilled in him he could be so much more effective
:howler:

Scold for two assists. Nice :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn't scold him stop trying so hard to get at me after I correctly predicted tonights result. I just gave an assessment of what I've seen so far from him, fast with lots of technique but poor decision making and not really the juve level win or die trying determination we like to see from players.

Seems like typical Lolzillian to me :D

Deleted member 2609

We should hire like a motivational coach for this guy. He has loads of potential but he is an idiot and has a bit of a weak attitude. With the right mentality instilled in him he could be so much more effective
Yeah, let's hire the same one Leo uses lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didn't scold him stop trying so hard to get at me after I correctly predicted tonights result. I just gave an assessment of what I've seen so far from him, fast with lots of technique but poor decision making and not really the juve level win or die trying determination we like to see from players.

Seems like typical Lolzillian to me :D
Garfield snuck that post in before yours :D

Mar 10, 2009
He's another player that can create something out of nothing; a good asset for sure. All of a sudden I feel that we have strong depth in our squad, maybe the most depth that we've had since 2006.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine Hustini recognizing that there is middle ground between being smarter in possession and just passing the ball back to defense every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)